Redson 🔥 x GN! Reader

Context: Redson loves spicy food, Reader does not. Basic jist of it.
One day Redson came over to Reader's house to spend the day with his lover.
By dinner time Redson and Reader make dinner together, accommodating to yours and his own tastes as best as you both could.

◇◇◇

Requested?
Yes, by: Just_a_Kat_Cat
Pronouns?
They/Them
Type?
Fluff
Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic
Well my dear requester and readers.... Enjoy..

×××

How did this happen... You don't know, but one minute you were making noodles with Redson the next it became a competition to see who's the better cook, by making the noodles how the other would make it.

All in all you were just having a laugh while throwing playful insults at eachother well you were more flirting with him just to mess with him but that's besides the point. You were looking for the hot sauce, you couldn't find the hot sauce so using your common sense you decided to ask Redson "Hey Redson, Where the hit sauce?" "Second drawer down Fire Fly.." Your cheeks would always go slightly red at the nick and pet names he called you, "u-uh thank you Redson.." He didn't respond as he was focused on making your noodles.

Once you grabbed the hot sauce you turned your head to look at him, only to see his smile, it was rare for him to smile to genuinely you ended up staring for a little bit. You broke back into reality when you heard him chuckle "Though I do appreciate it.., staring won't make my noodles any quicker my dear." He said in a flirtatious tone and laughed slightly as your face turned and quickly looking away to continue.

Soon everything was done and set up you sat down and awaited what Redson thought, you were nervous to say the least as he began to eat his food you prepared. You were nervous as he started eating. He opened his eyes in surprised as he looked down at the food and then back up at you, "My Dear... this..." Redson started in surprised you were nervous but you had seen something in his eyes, it was something you don't see from him often, something that always made you feel something a positive way. He chuckled before he had stated in a soft, very loving and very gentle voice "For someone you doesn't like spice.... You appear to be good at cooking with it... Ooor do you know how I like my own spice levels." You smile happily, he liked it.

Once you had started yours you weren't surprised of it tasting incredible as he is used to making your meals with no spice. There was no real winner of your little 'cooking competition' either way you were both very good cooks.

Later in the evening Y/n was sleeping, while Redson was still awake sitting up looking at your sleeping form, he truly loved you as he whispered "The spice levels may have not have been to what I usually like, it was still good.. and really that all that matters." He laid down, and pulled you into his embrace with his warm body making his embrace very welcoming as you subconsciously wrapped your arms around him while he held you close.

His firey love for you being eternal and nothing with blow at flame out.

×××

.... ok I know I should still beon my "Study break" as I'm calling it.
But my stress for one of my prelims is... well high and I need to distract me for a little while. So, unfortunately I'm going to not be returning until a few days after the 16th (the date of the last prelim I'm taking.)
Soooo see you later.

Byeee~