Jin and Yin 🔷️🔶️ x Reader

Finally found some sort of motivation today. It's not the longest thing in the world but it's something.

Context: Reader is essentially a femboy and finds great pleasure in tricking others with how he dresses and the light make up he puts on. It's amusing on the chaos he brings to people.

What makes it better for you is that you're a demon, and you dyed the original whiteish tips of your horns a light pink just to up the antics.
Yin and Jin however know this because they've known you for a while I mean obviously you ARE dating, and often join in which couldn't be anymore perfect for you to help up the antics.

◇◇◇

Requested?
Yes < | No

{~ YES SELECTED ~ }

By?

Pronouns:

She/Her

Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic < | Platonic
{ ~ Romantic Selected ~ }

Type?

Fluff (?)

CW?

◇◇◇

Ten minutes ago you were just walking on the street with your long sleeved crop top and skirt that went down to just above your knees giving your tail to show and move freely and your hair finishing at the bottom of your waist, of course you got glances from everyone, guys, girls, crushing on you, some of the children looked at you admiring how pretty you look before going back to there mother or father. Granted some of the glances made you feel uncomfortable but the talks you'd have with parents when the children tell them about you never get old to you, like right now.

"I can NOT believe someone like YOU would ever dress in such a manner. Oh, kids cover your eyes." The human lady said to you with genuine disgust in her voice. "Why..? I'm a female." You said with your feminine voice you practiced to perfection to continue with these kind of gender like pranks, you giggled at he woman's confusion "U-Um... I-"  "Hey Y/n! You ready for our movie date night?" You turned to the excited voice and seen Yin and Jin, also known as the gold and silver demons and also your boyfriends. "Y/N?!" The women exclaimed in surprise and disgust "That's a mans name!" The disgust in her voice was even mire clear as she stormed of with her daughter and the nephew she was babysitting.

《¤◇¤》

"Right!"  You started with a smile on your face as you wore your tank top and short pyjamas bringing in the popcorn and different sweet goods on the table in front of the couch as and sitting down in between the demon twins who both put an arm around your shoulder "What are we watching tonight boys?" Yin smiled as he replied "Well, tonight we are watching the Disney film encanto!" (I'm sorry it was the first thin I could think of... and they seem like they would watch Disney films) "Ok then.. Put it on." You told him and so he did, half way through the film your tiredness from how late in the night it was and the warmth of Yin and Jin being next to you you felt sleep consume you.

~  A F T E R       T H E       M O V I E  ~

"Hey Jin..." Yin whispers to his brother "Hm?" Jin responded growing tired himself "He's.... He's asleep.." Yin yawned "You take him to bed..." Jin groaned wanting to sleep and not argue with his brother "No you take our dear Y/n to bed" Yin retorted in a tired voice before he sighed "Ok.... how about we just sleep on the couch" "Fiiiiine" Jin again groaned in tiredness as he laid back cuddling up to you, effectively making Yin only slightly jealous but he was never really one for physical contact, Yin stayed close to the two of them before letting sleep take over his as well.

◇◇◇

Sorry that it's short I couldn't think if much to do with this.

So....

Byee~