Macaque 🌑 x TEEN! Reader

Context: Tang is your uncle who is a stand in for your father, although you love him, you can't help but feel slightly embarrassed by him. However, one day, he didn't come back to your home. After being taken to Flower Fruit Mountain by Macaque soon found out that he was trapped inside an artifact called the Scroll of Memory.

Requested?

Yes < | No

{~ YES SELECTED ~ }

By?:

DsmpMlbMha

Pronouns:

They/Them

Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic  | Platonic<
{ ~ Platonic Selected ~ }

Type?

Fluff

CW?

NONE

xxx

You have been living with your uncle Tang for a few years now, and although you love him, you also find him embarrassing at times. For example the time you were with him and the gang to retrieve the samadhi fire, your Uncle Tang  acted like a fan girl meeting her favourite boyband for the first time when Nezha appeared.

However, you don't invite any of your friends over because of his need to talk about stories and myths. Although you don't mind the stories Tang tells you but it's just embarrassing with your friends, you don't invite your friends over for that reason alone. 

However, you began to wonder when he didn't come home one day. First you went to Pigsy's Noodles, but to your dismay the restaurant was closed, which you found weird since it has never been closed for as long as you remember, the second place you would have went to would be flower fruit mountain but you couldn't get there since you couldn't find Sandy now that you thought about it, you couldn't find any of the others. You leaned over the bar that separated the land from the sea. You hand your hand on your head with the bar supporting your elbow trying to think on where else he might be 'If only I could find away to get to the mountain...' Was the only thing you could think, however soon felt like you were falling through the ground. That's because you were, you only had time to let you a quick yelp, before dropping, landing on your back on a bumpy, rocky type surface you groaned in pain as you sat up bringing your hand on your back and rubbing it.

"Hey, it's Y/n right." You heard a familiar voice say from one of the surrounding trees you looked up, looking at every tree before Macaque jumped down, you recognised him as one of the one demons that helped with fighting and defeating the Lady Bone Demon, "Yeah..." You relied standing back up on your own two feet "And your Macaque correct?" You then asked Macaque just nodded "Thankfully I know where you dear old uncle is." Macaque mentioned a teasing tone was evident in his voice. "Look, just tell me where my uncle Tang is." You told him in a serious tone crossing your arms over your chest acting all confident, "Look, I don't want anything, honestly I just want to tell you where he is and the potential danger that will be brought upon the world." Macaque said chuckling a little as you sighed in frustration "Look, after going through the Lady Bone Demon bull crap, I'm not going on some adventure again this soon." You argued, after all when the whole Lady Bone Demon situation had been sorted you were put into therapy (and still go weekly) because almost dying put a mental strain on you "Yeah, I figured, but you can stay here, you don't need to fight or risk your life again." Macaque put his hands up in defence has he spoke you sighed again "Just... Tell me where my uncle is." Your confident act faltered a little as your worry overpowered your need to be your usual confident act.

"Tang is in something called the Scroll of Memory. It's an artifact that belongs to the underworld, but for somehow it got stolen. Don't know if it was by Azure or someone else.." Macaque was cut by you "Wait... Azure? Who's Azure?" You asked raising an eyebrow Macaque sighed "Right, Tang only tells you stories with Mk.." He said in a hushed voice "Azure Lion was one of Monkey King and I's brother, him along with Peng and Yellow Tusk/ DBK used to be part of it but he left a short while after marrying Princess Iron Fan." Macaque explained having now sat down in front of you "But that's why I'm worried, thousands of years ago we tried to over throw the Jade Emperor, I have no doubt in my mind that Azure, Yellow Tusk and Peng are going to try again." Macaque said to you his voice was calm but still had a tinge of worry in it.

You looked down at the ground your worry now a prominent on your face "But... Uncle Tang, he - everyone will be okay right?" You asked him, hoping his answer would be a good one. Macaque thought for a minute, letting out a low hum as he did "I don't know, bu knowing all of them, and their dumb luck... I believe they will be." Macaque said hoping to bring a shred of hope into you. Your worried face soon became a hopeful one.

For the next few days or so Macaque helped you get to and from school, while also being there to pick you up from school to bring you back to behind the cave of Flower Fruit Mountain. Until Macaque walked in with Mk, talking to him about some game you vaguely listened in on it as you played games on your phone while sitting on the couch with your legs on it (like how Nezha sat on the couch when he was there). Macaque handed him the vr game headset that was lying around in in the living area before sitting down on the couch next to you.

Mk only waved at you before putting the headset on, you gave a small smile back before going back to your mobile game, allowing yourself to losing track of time.

You where only brought back to reality when Mk opened the door yelling in frustration "Great job! Round of applause!" Monkie Kid clapped his hands as he walked out, and with a groan he sat on the porch, Macaque rolled his eyes "Do I want to know Macaque?" You asked raising your eyebrow Macaque looked at you with a with a mischievous smirk "Wanna play the game and find out?" He asked you very quickly shook your head Macaque chuckled a little "Your loss. Now if you don't mind me I'm going to give Mk some life advice." Macaque said walking out but not before grabbing a banana to munch on.

It didn't take long before Mk learned how to summon and ride a cloud, and was using it to get himself up to the celestial realm, Macaque walked back in. "What did you tell him?" You asked him as he walked back in "Oh, just something about making your own choices. It was good advice you should've been there." He said smirking, looking over to you while sitting back on the couch "Is that an excuse for you to not repeat that "good advice" you gave him?" You asked looking at him not believing what he's saying, a few seconds later you fell through the surface of the couch thanks to Macaque's shadow portal landing where Mk was sitting just a minute ago.

"Alright misery kid..." Macaque repeated what he had told Mk (minus the Azure bit), which to you was surprisingly good, it made you think over a few things a bit. "Only you can make your own choice kiddo." Macaque then said looking at you, as parts of the sky was letting off a golden hue from the fight within the heavens.

Macaque soon stood up and climbed up a tree with one of the monkeys while your stayed sitting on the porch. It wasn't long until Mk and the others returned, bringing Nezha along with them, Macaque jumped down from the tree he was on, smirking at them as they all hugged Mk, most stayed around him for longer than a few seconds before Tang came rushing up to you, immediately wrapping his arms around you once he was close enough pulling you close to him in a tight embrace.

You hugged him back, not as tight as he was hugging you but you still put some amount of pressure on it, you felt tears fill your eyes, relieved that he was ok.

You didn't even care for what Nezha had to say on how they should've stayed, It wasn't any of your business, all you felt was genuine relief that your dorky uncle was okay in the end.

xxx