LBD ❄️ x KITSUNE! Reader

Context: Reader is a Kitsune that swore her loyalty to the Lady Bone Demon a few thousand years ago before she was locked away, when she though she was dead, you managed to save her before Mk and his friends was able to defeat her.

(The Ivory Lady and LBD are the same person)

◇◇◇

Requested?

Yes < | No

{~ YES SELECTED ~ }

By?:

Unnah009

Pronouns:

She/Her (Kitsune's are always depicted as female so I'm using feminine pronouns)

Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic  Platonic<
{ ~ Platonic Selected ~ }

Type?

Angst? Maybe a little bit of angst at the end.

CW?

NONE

×××

She thought it over, that she would be killed by them, but she was surprised to find herself in a rain forest, "What... Who has brought me here?" She asked wary as she almost faced certain death, "Please remain calm my Lady Bine Demon.." A calm voice said, The Lady Bone turned in your "..... Y/n...?" The Ivory Lady asked you were in the shadows, currently in the form of a nine-tailed fox. You walked out of the shadows of the trees, "Come out of the shadows, and turn back to normal Y/n." The Lady Bone Demon ordered, you followed the order the she gave you, walking into the light that the moon illuminated as you morphed into your human form, you had long white hair with red stripes, the colours on your fox like mask mimicked the colour of your hair, your had a blue and white traditional Chinese kimono while an icy blue silk sash. You kitsune like features where hidden away to make you appear more "human".

"My Lady Bone Demon..." You voice was calm and soft, it was in deep contrast to what your partner - the mayor's unhinged and raspy voice, your swiftly went on both your knees and bowed your head to show your unconditional respect and loyalty to The Lady Bone Demon "Go... Bring me a host." The Lady bone demon then ordered, you didn't respond as your body turned back into a fox but as a spirt similar in colour as how the Lady Bone Demon as you went to the city.

You seen was a woman, her hair was a blonde bob, as she wore an outfit that an office worker would wear, she was walking into her apartment after the ice was removed from everywhere. You snuck in through the cracks on the window, it took the woman a minute or two to notice you were there. She froze, you hummed as if you were assessing her, "Let's see if she will take you." You whispered menacingly as you scooped her up, you spirt like form wrapped around her and took her back to the rainforest, where the Lady Bone Demon was.