Monkey King 🍑 x child god! reader

Ok... I'm gonna come clean... ummm... I kinda forgot the original idea for this but coming back to it I got a better idea and it may or may not only make sense of you've seen or have knowledge of what the owl house is (as ive based reader on the collector)... but anyway..

Context: Monkey King and Mk were just taking a break from training until they see what they think is a demon destroying the city but nope turns out its just an immortal child god corrupted by their own power.

(The Blake and Puppet interaction will only make sense if you read the comments on the redson x chaotic! Reader!)

Blake: *-is just glaring at you angrily-*
Umm.... Blake... are... ok..?
Blake: am I ok...? *-chuckles-* you chained me. ME! To the ground. So tell me WHAT DO YOU THINK! Actually you know what.. I'm going you *-opens a portal and goes through it-*
.... she'll be back my the this is done.
... they always do...
This is werd.. anyway umm.. it was requested byyy: RebecaWaisprot
And... oh! He/Him pronouns

×××

Mk and Monkey King where just taking a break after training, they were having a pleasant conversation actually before Mk got a call from Mei. Mk didn't even get through greets before Mei said
"MK! WE REALLY NEED HELP HERE!" She then panned the phone to the city getting destroyed. After they saw that happening Monkey King through Mk onto his cloud and started to rush toward the city.

But when they got there who was attacking was not what he was expecting.

A boy. One with far too much power to be left unsupervised, he wasn't a demon no. He was the son of two immortal beings.
So Monkey King put Mk down and told him to make sure everyone was ok before he went to talk to the boy.
"Hey great heavely trickster. So... wamhat you doing to the mortal realm...?" You got startled after hearing someone call you by your official celestial title and quicklyturned around the see the great sage equal to heaven, also known as: Sun Wukong, or Monkey King.
"Heeeeey! Monkey King! Nice seeing you again... anyway I'm just having fun with mortals..." you say before your smile turns into a more.... sinister look "maybe you should go down there and join them" you said in that creepy way. The mortals knew to hide if you ever showed up as you see them only as playthings. Just as toys for your own entertainment, it still surprises Wukong on how your still allowed in the celestial realm.

"Well I don't know what to tell you bud but no." Wukong said "BUT-" you started to give him a retorted answer before you were cut off by Wukong "No Y/n. I understand your still a child but the mortals shouldn't be seen as toys for your own pleasure!" As you opener your mouth again as no one says no to you another voice could be heard.
"Ahh there you are... and.... messing with the mortals" you quickly turn to see your mentor Yhe third lotus prince Nezha looking oh so disappointed in you. "We talked about this Y/n." He said while you just pouted "now fix this mess and go back to the celestial realm..." He demanded and you did as your told knowing better than to annoy Nezha.

After you fixed everything and left Nezha turned to Wukong "I apologise for his behaviour my friend.. he sees mortals and even us deities and gods as playthings... his parents and I are still working on it." Nezha said in an apologetic tone "don't you think that kid has way to much power..?" Monkey King asked "Yes I do... but he will learn." Nezha said before going back to the celestial realm himself

Monkey King decided to go down and check on Mk and the others thankfully thy weren't too injured...

×××

Hi~ how are you this fine day/night
I'm doing great thank for asking!

Important question...do you wanna know more about Puppet and Blake?

Anyway see you later

Bye~