Chapter 16

(Warning. Cheesiness ahead and short chapter)
It was time. Time to leave the palace and start their life together without all the palace and work stuff.

Maxon had loaded all their belongings to the plane already and was seated beside America as the plane took off.

"Want some tarts, darling?" Maxon asked as he was going to grab them some food.

"Yes please," America smiled before looking back to the view of the window. It was astonishing what the whole country looked like.

Maxon came back and sat down with some desserts. He passed America the tarts. "So have you thought about what you're going to do once we're there?" He asked.

"I have. When growing up I wanted to be a singer and music player. I will pursue that dream now I have a chance to pursue it. How about you?"

"Photography business," Maxon grinned. He had two bags full of cameras and equipments and photos. He even had one now on his neck.

"Of course," America chuckled.

"Yep. Can I have a tart?" Maxon asked.

"Nooooo. There's only five left," America said.

"Exactly! There's still 5 left," Maxon chuckled.

"Yep, all for me," America grinned.

"Hmmm come onnn just one," Maxon said.

"Nope," America said, holding her tarts protectively.

"Fine then I'll have to rely on other means of persuasion," Maxon grinned then started tickling them.

"NO!" America screamed, giggling and laughing and pushing at him. They were alone in the plane except the pilot.

She burst out her seat and made a run for it. She locked herself in the plane bedroom. "You're not gonna get me!"

"America, I have the key on my hand," Maxon laughed mischievously.

"No!" America gasped running for the bed and hid under the blankets. She squealed when the door squeaked open. She bit her lip trying not to scream.

Maxon laughed then bounced on the bed and got to tickling.

"Ahh!! Fine! Fine! You can have one of the tarts!" America giggled.

"Yay! I won," Maxon laughed, plopping down on the bed with a laugh.

"Hmph," America grumbled.

"Maybe next time," Maxon chuckled, nustling his nose in her hair.

"Hmph,"

"I'll give you a funnel cake in exchange for the tart. It's strawberry glaze,"

"Ooo okay," America grinned, turning to face him.

"Alright then," Maxon chuckled then snapped a quick pic of her.

America glared at the flash then snatched his camera and got on top. She snapped a pic. Then several.

"Alright alright," Maxon laughed, taking it back and placing it on the lamp table.

"Maxon?" America said suddenly.

"Yes, darling?" Maxon said.

"How many kids do you want?" America asked.

"5," Maxon said without hesitation. He shrugged. "I've always wanted a big family. I remember begging mom for siblings when I was young and didn't know of her condition. When she told me I about cried for a week."

"Oh, Maxon. I'm sorry," America said, hugging him. "I was thinking 4 but maybe another wouldn't hurt. Well I take that back it would hurt but it'd be worth it. I'm not...you know...like the Queen."

"Well thank God. I can't wait to see little red head and blond children running around our home," Maxon smiled, holding her.

"Neither can I," America smiled, imagining their life together.

"I love you, my dear" Maxon said, stroking her arm and nustling his face in her neck.

"And I'm still not your dear," America said, pulling back.

"Your right. Your my dearest," Maxon said before kissing her.

America stopped talking and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The kisses went from gentle to passionate and hard.

Maxon propped himself up on the head board and they continued making out.

They maked up for a bit before cuddling on the bed together.

"Goodnight, America," Maxon said, giving her a peck on the lips

"Goodnight, Maxon," America said before falling asleep in his arms.