Ten | The Curse

Steve's POV

Today's the day Nancy and I are going to fake a relationship, I wish it wasn't fake but she needs time and I'm going to respect that, no matter how much it hurts me inside. While I was doing my hair, I heard a knock on my door, "You can come in!" I said, the door opened. Nancy walked in.

"About us faking a relationship, how far can we go with it?" She asked.

"As far as we need, if Keith doesn't get the idea quick enough, we can go as far as kissing, if you're okay with that!" I explained.

"For sure! I'll go as far as I need, so a forty year old will leave me alone." She replied, I laughed slightly.

"I'm sorry about Keith, though. He's really weird." I told her.

"It's fine! I don't even talk to him." Nancy said.

"After today, he will leave you alone, I promise." I told her, and she nodded.

*****
Time Skip

*****

I just explained to Robin that at any moment Nancy could walk in and that we're faking a relationship, "I'm surprised it isn't fake! You are always flirting with each other!" Robin exclaimed.

"Oh shut up, we never flirt!" I replied.

"Mhm, sure, that sounds as real as when you got good grades." She told me my jaw dropped. Robin burst out laughing, Nancy walked in the store just when she was about to say something else, and Robin ran to the back to get Keith.

"Hey, Nance!" I smiled at her, Keith walked out of the back.

"Hey Wheeler!" He practically yelled, Nancy rolled her eyes and came close to me. She wrapped her arms around me while making eye contact with Keith, I wrapped my arms around her waist. Keith still didn't get the idea, "Would you like to go on a date sometime?" He asked her, That's when it happened. Her lips collided onto mine. It felt like how it did a couple of days ago, but this time, it felt different, like we were actually dating..

*****

Mike's POV

*****

This has been the best day of my life, waking up with Will, being with Will at school, we almost have the exact same schedule too! Eddie gave Will his own Hellfire shirt this morning. He was over the moon when he saw it. Troy was bothering us again earlier. We luckily managed to get away before they could say anything. We're in lunch right now, "I wonder if we can do even better than we did last night tonight!" Dustin exclaimed to the table.

"Yeah!" We all shouted. I smiled at Will.

"We all know who really made us do better last night.."

"Who?" Will asked.

"You, Byers!" Eddie responded, Will turned as red as a tomato.

"Oh.. thanks?" He replied.

"I heard Sinclair's sister has to play tonight. Is that true, Sinclair?"

"Yeah! I have a basketball game!"
"How's Max doing, Lucas? She doesn't talk to us much.." Dustin suddenly asked.

"Oh.. yeah, she doesn't talk to me either, I've tried." He replied. I glanced at Max.

She was sitting at the table across from us. She had a pill bottle? "Hey Lucas.. You might want to talk to Max. I can't see what it is from here, but it looks like a...pill bottle."

Lucas's POV

"Can't see what it is from here, but it looks like a...pill bottle" is all I needed to hear before I stood up and walked over to Max. I opened my mouth to say something.