Observe The Observant

As the past few hours passed by, Emmy and Carolina made sure not to let the presence of their old friends get to them and to have the most fun they can. Although, it did feel a little awkward.

But they danced a little near the stage in a crowd of other students, calmly conversing with one another as everyone held their plastic red cups and food still in their mouth just like the rest of them.

Making sure to get a taste from both sides of the room.

Besides the staff members at Castle Church, everyone knows that Elias always spikes the provided beverages on each side of the cafeteria with the two tables. Which is what his classmates loved about the preppy popular boy and the oblivious Castle Church staff members who were unable to differentiate between a non-alcoholic drink and an alcoholic drink.

As, Carolina and Emmy watched Pastor Eden drink half a cup of Elias's drink and over-exaggerate the taste of it with his facial expression that looked like he squeezed a lemon to his mouth within the corner of the room and a cover of students that hid them. The little things that they did, they pointed and laughed at him.

Other than everyone wondering why Carolina and Emmy were their own little life of the party, sneakily whispering about others and being overall loud. Their old friends really wondered why a schoolgirl like Emmy who cared so much about her studies would be drinking Elias's drink that he would normally put alcohol in. She already that this was apart of his routine but in reality, she was just trying to have the time of her life.

Since, she was always having seen her avoid it.

But they didn't really pay attention to Carolina as she had participated in these types of events and partied. So, it was nothing unusual.