FIN

Emmy was the first to wake up out of all of them, groaning in ringing pain. She felt as though her head can run a million miles per minute as she wandered her vision with such dizziness and blur, like her world was spinning.

Then, there was her friends who were near her. It was Carolina on her right with Duke and Topanga, on her left was Elias and Zelda. She tried to looked at them but was alarmed to notice that she was heavily restrained from her wrists to her ankles on a metal table where it would've hailed from the morgue, potentially swinging forward and backward.

Elias turns to her, peaking out one of his eyes, "Emmy?" His mouth seemed dry.

"Elias? You can talk!" She says, facing him.

Carolina, then blurts, "Uhhhh, I feel pooped."

"Where are we?" Duke questions.

"Duke, You're not possessed!" Emmy was in immense shock and profound happiness that her friends were actually normal for once?

"Yeah, I shouldn't be?" Carolina was too for Duke's sake. He obviously does not remember that he was once possessed.

"What about Topanga? Is she normal?" Zelda wonders.

Topanga making herself known, "I'm right here! And I think I'm normal!"

"Thank god." Zelda sighs of relief.

"Why are you so far?" She afterwards, chuckles at her girlfriend's humor.

Topanga replies, chuckling back, "I don't know."

"Guys, I don't think we're in the main part of the building. We're at the Cathedral." Emmy shutters, making it known, the Cathedral portion of Castle Church usually took place behind the actual Castle Church all the way in the back part of the building. Making all things separated.

But it was always abandoned, at least no other Castle Church member would ever in their life want to step foot into the Cathedral for unknown reasons. Probably, for the same reason as the situation they are in right now.

As Emmy looks up ahead of her, "Priestess White? Paster Eden?" The sunrise shone on their appearance, it was officially the very next day.

Both Priestess White & Paster Eden held a sophistication and elegance to how the way people were going to perceive them most of the time. Their mannerisms and outfits they chose to wear, it was very intimidating for most Castle Church members to think because sometimes, you don't know how they are going to act.

"Hello Children." Priestess White greets, As her and Paster Eden stare upon the six of them.

Carolina randomly remarks, "Paster Eden, you look like you just came out of a hang-over." She winged her brow, referencing that he had unknowingly drank profusely at the Valentine's day party, it took him a whole minute to realize what she meant until he held up an expression that he wore on his face. It wasn't exactly a gracious one.

Priestess White seemed to quickly take note of that while, trying to regain her vocals before she can find her voice, "Mhm."

"So, it seems you have found the game and participated in it. What an unfortunate turn of events."

"We didn't know." Emmy defends.

"Oh, Mr. Serafini did. Am I correct, Elias? Including your old innocent friends as participants, having naughty Sister Greta take part in your little scavenger hunt. Looks to me, you had some kind of motive." Priestess White directs her attention to him as Elias gulps in nerves.

Emmy murmurs to him, "Elias, what does she mean by that?" Priestess White interrupted.

"Something that he'll take to his own grave. We should've called your parents and kicked you out when we could."