Taken

Carolina was still going at it, letting both Emmy and Zelda know within her presence, "EMMY? ZELDA? PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME OUT HERE. I'M SCARED!" Then, she began to loudly bang the door.

"Let's make a run for it NOW!" Emmy tells her as Zelda ran to the door, making sure that Topanga gets hit with a shoe display on her ankles causing her to actually fall to the ground.

But they were stunned to see, that Carolina's yells weren't specifically coming from her. Other than a spirit who had transferred over to their host.

They were stopped when the door was wide open, Father Keith's corpse laid near on the ground as half of his skull was cut through from an enormous meat cleaver.

And Carolina stood straight in front of the both of them, "Hi, Best friend...Backstabber." She happily greets, the 'backstabber' part referring to Zelda and their bitter past. Carolina's possession was identical to Topanga's and Duke's, black eyes, a bright happy smile, robotic/slow/loose movements and them tilting their heads to the left if a word sounded familiar to their subconscious mind.

Carolina had no weapons but her hands to pull Emmy's hair, as she let go of the game and Elias who felt betrayed as he fell in behalf of the room. Same thing goes for Topanga, mimicking her action pulling Zelda's hair out into the hallway. Elias had no leverage to do anything, the bite felt like it was from a snake.

Both girls were screaming amongst the ringing tug and upcoming danger within the hallways where no one can hear, simply Carolina and Topanga dragged the both of them out to the ends of the corridors. As, Carolina stood atop of Emmy when she released her tresses as goes for Topanga with Zelda.

Emmy's eyes watered, once her hair was let go of Carolina's hold in a complete cotton candy mess, still in a ponytail. While, Zelda was rapidly inhaling and exhaling from her intense screaming when Topanga decided to choke her.

Carolina matched Topanga's action, hearing the squeals and gasps for air, "I'm glad I get to be the one to kill you because you know, what I've been tired of, huh? of you always being so apprehensive about anything. The fact, that you can't take risks? You are useless and weak and fearful. YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE AND YOU DON'T DESERVE A WILL TO." The tone in Carolina's voice timely skyrocketed as she went back and forth shaking Emmy's neck, tormenting her causing her face to become a tint of red.

Concurrently, the demon was clever enough to know how to admit the group of teens's deep thoughts in manipulating those who loved them, "I'm done hiding from everyone because I know you want to hide for as long as the secret's out. But I refuse to, I want be with someone who will love all of me." Zelda tried to convince Topanga. Although, she wasn't exactly in the best spot. She knew it wasn't really her, "It's not that easy, Topanga." or so she thought.

"WHY MUST IT BE SO HARD?!" She shook her like Carolina had done, Zelda was in the exact state as Emmy.

Meanwhile, She was able to gather the strength to plead through her clenched throat, "Please, Carolina. Don't do this, this isn't you!"

"Why not? I've waited long enough for a tongue that you do not use." Emmy's eyes widen for which nearly, fell out of their sockets. She knew what she meant by that, she was about to strongly pull her tongue out with her fingers.

"WAIT!" By a single alert, she halted as she might've wanted to hear a few last words on Emmy's death bed.

"Do you remember the first time we met? You had told me even when, we were getting to know each other that you use to move a lot across the country due to your family and you would never have a real friend from all those short memories because your time at these countries wouldn't last. Well, I was able to be your friend on the first day that you became apart of Castle Church. I wanted to befriend you even if I knew our friendship wasn't going to last."