A Session with Father Keith

Once, Emmy & Elias had finally left. They went straight to the chimney where Carolina said the fire pokers would be in a set of four standing untouched like jewelry that blinged from the way, the ceiling lights would flash, making a run for it.

As, they did. They made sure to keep their steps silent throughout the early morning. On the premises of passing Sister Greta's lifeless body.

Emmy swore she heard a tiny gasp come out of Elias, something that no one could ever thought he would make that degree of sound and they dated before.

She turns to glance at him, "Elias, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just. It's really hard to grasp that she's dead." He was trying to prevent himself from not crying on the spot.

This is where Emmy had the opportunity to pat her hand twice on his shoulder for reassurance, "I'm going to make sure all of us gets out alive and you're going to be one of them. You hear me?"

"Yes, thank you." Elias nods slightly.

Eventually, they headed back to the cafeteria. Not even trying to go in, but they immediately put their eyes on where the game was left like unwanted treasure when they saw Father Keith walk out of the kitchen, wiping his mouth with a cloth. Strangely, he was still present in there? acting...normal?

"Elias? Emmy? Aren't you two suppose to be asleep?" He frowned as, Elias shielded Emmy using his whole arm like a reaction. They were looking scared for their lives.

"Father Keith! Uh we were just getting something sweet to eat...like ice cream." The light from the cafeteria shone on him, putting a boldness to the way he generally frowned even at Emmy's stutter. It was like he was hiding something underneath that both Emmy and Elias knew about but wanted to successfully make up a lie.

"Telling me, lies. Ms, Langenkamp. Mr, Serafini?" He was on the brink of walking up to them, standing at the end of the pathway where anyone could've gone for the kitchen.

Elias decides to join this interesting ice cream conversation, "No, not at all. Sister Greta told me, a new flavor had come in. Isn't banana your favorite?"

Emmy turns to look at Elias like he had messed up even more than, what he did with the game and the play, "Banana's not his favorite, Elias. It's cookies n' cream." She whispers.

"Why'd you guess? you made him mad now."

"I don't know, Emmy. I should've known Banana's no ones favorite flavor of ice cream."

Emmy tilts her head a bit at the game showing off to the both of them, "The game is right there. We should make a run for it."

"Yeah, I think he's mad I didn't guess his ice cream flavor right."

"I'd be mad too." Emmy and Elias were consistently exchanging panic interactions from how anxious they became, seeing how intimidating Father Keith's strange temper began to seek an increase like a werewolf.

But in reality, he was just transforming back to his truer form where they last saw him. The yellow grimly demon.

"STAY RIGHT HERE!" He points to where she was, accidentally dropping his own fire poker.

"ELIAS, NO!" Emmy wanted to pull Elias's arm but it was too late. As, he ran at the speed of light to take everything that connected to the board game.

Emmy screamed once, more at, "ELIAS!" Where in an instant, he felt a pair of fangs bite one of his wrists. It was from Father Keith.

Now, it was his turn to scream for Emmy in pain and agony, "EMMY!" long lost lovers calling for each other. Emmy was already on her way running at the same pace as Elias was, she was able to violently push off Father Keith who was crunching on Elias's arm like a corn on the cob onto the cafeteria floor.

Emmy made sure to drag whatever was close by, Elias and the game but she accidentally kept crumbling it up within the process. Ultimately, they ran out and directed towards the room leaving Elias's fire poker behind.

Meanwhile, Father Keith couldn't take no for an answer, not only did he have the ability to levitate but he also garnered the power to crawl upon the ceiling like some sort of spider destroying most of the lightbulbs above. Allowing the electrocution of the lightbulbs to painfully sprinkle on them a bit.

Elias couldn't stand on his own two feet, the burning sensation of his bite mark was getting to him. For Emmy, she was screaming out of fear feeling the little snows of fire poking at them. Elias must've felt it too but he was almost as numb to the bone so, she decided to nearly cover the both of their foreheads with just her hand.

Until, it was Zelda who shockingly opened the door for them, pulling both Emmy and Elias in the middle of the hallway when they were close. Presuming, that it would have been Carolina. Emmy didn't question it, till she was safe and sound with Elias. Had no time to bother to find Duke.