God Save Us All

Emmy and Carolina followed pursuit with Zelda and Topanga but back into the cafeteria where they had done the game with all of their weapons on hand that includes the party.

Zelda and Topanga were the ones to lead the way as for Emmy and Carolina, they were walking in the back, "I can't believe you guys aren't dead!" Carolina says by surprise.

"Not sure if we should take that as an insult." Zelda remarks, locking eyes with Topanga like they weren't sure to react with what she said.

"No, I mean like everyone might be dead and we didn't think you out of all people would be alive too?" She rephrases.

Topanga speaks for her and Zelda, "We've seen worse before, we got to you guys and we are not far off. Elias is gonna be upset when he finds out about Sister Greta."

"Duke and him are in the cafeteria as we speak so, we're not the only ones alive." Topanga and Zelda took turns speaking.

Carolina rolls her eyes, "Oh god."

"We accidentally ran into the both of them and randomly, Elias thought the game had to do something with it. I don't know, most of us don't believe him but he said he'll explain further once, we're all together." Emmy nudged on her best friend's shoulder to connect their eyes. She wasn't the only one that could've been thinking this but obviously, Carolina who was a non-believer in all things of the supernatural.

But once, they had gotten there. It was Duke and Elias circling up and talking together, oddly enough they were both chilled but you can tell who was taking the situation seriously. It was just Duke.

Everything in the cafeteria was left untouched like before, they left.

"Congrats, Elias. I guess, the game we played with you did work. What prize would you like? A stuffed animal?" Carolina comments, going up in front of his face and cuffing her arms. Nothing was more daunting than, Elias being in a position in front of Carolina. He was throwing more fuel to the fire.

He mutters, "Carolina, I highly suggest you to step back a little. Considering, we've all known jealousy doesn't look good on you."

"You're so lucky that I can't punch you right now." Carolina might've been the most popular girl at Castle Church as she might've been the girl next door. Just for any other female classmate to look up to the blonde. But never successfully achieve, surprisingly no sign of extreme envy. But it is recommended from Emmy, to never get on her bad side.

"And you're so lucky that Mr. star quarterback is here."

Duke scoffs, "Fuck off, dude." As, Carolina scrunched her expression with Duke near, almost raising her hand at Elias's cheek. Emmy had to step in and stop her.

As she stood her ground, stomping once like a tantrum, "Can we not insult each other?! Besides us, everyone is pretty much dead and this is what we're doing to each other? For christ sake, we are trapped!"

"Now's the time, we come up with a plan before, one of us doesn't make it through the night." They all looked at Emmy like she was right. They were wasting more time as per usual.

Zelda asks, "Then, where do we start?" Waving her hand for Emmy to lead the way.

"Well, Elias. Let's start with you, since you forced us to play this game. Where did you discover it?" She moves the attention to him now.

Elias gulps, "You know, my little rendezvous with Sister Greta is true by the way."

"I think everyone enrolled here knows about the obvious relationship, you two are having." Topanga clarifies with her arms crossed, looking at everyone around agreeing like he's not the most secretive that he can be.