Prized Possession

Emmy laid Elias down on Carolina's bed. Since, it was the closet to help Zelda in barricading the door back with the shoe display knowing that Emmy might have to go back out there now, that Carolina isn't in the room.

But Topanga never left her spot, in the same sluggish position with half of one of her eyes open. She appeared to be dead.

As, Emmy and Zelda interacted with the door violently banging from Father Keith. It sounded like he had stuck upon his two feet on the front frame.

"Where's Carolina?" Emmy settles it.

"Last time I checked, she was looking for Duke. She was growing impatient because of you two." Zelda emphasis both Emmy & Elias.

She then, wonders, "Is Elias okay?"

"No, he just got bit by Father Keith. OF COURSE, HE'S NOT OKAY!" But then, she looks up ahead to find Topanga out of where she was spotted, standing up completely straight as her eyes were in the color of the pitch black darkness. Topanga had the widest grin plastered onto her mouth. It was certain, that a force had taken over like Father Keith catching her Emmy off guard.

Making Emmy freeze in her place, stuck on what else to say next, "Emmy? What's wrong?" Zelda was just as confused. That is until she looked to where Emmy was staring at by the expression of her face, it was to her girlfriend.

Zelda had withheld the same gut feeling, "Babe." She whispers, a possessed version of Topanga tilted her head to her left, signaled to the name-call and as well as ignoring the fact there was a paralyzed Elias on Carolina's bed.

Beginning to speak, there was another voice added to what she said, "What kind of girlfriend are you? Leaving their partner's side when they are dying."

"Oh, so whatever this is sounds ungrateful." Zelda remarks.

"Why isn't she moving? Shouldn't she do something?" Zelda kept turning back and forth to Emmy in a panic.

"I don't know but I'm getting Elias, we have to patch him up soon." Within the process, Emmy got Elias to be by her side again, strugglingly a bit.

"Emmy, I don't think we have time to do that." Zelda is getting closer to Emmy now with Elias slightly touching her back.

"Unless, we make a run for it. Just all three of us, I guess." Emmy shutters.

Then, there was a sudden shout from the door that interrupted them. The two of them immediately turning their heads to the frame. Randomly, the banging stopped so either Father Keith had died or must've gotten bored yet, another voice was heard which was from Carolina, "EMMY? ZELDA? ELIAS? OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE. I FOUND DUKE. FATHER KEITH, I KILLED HIM!"

It was Carolina's voice but was it actually coming from Carolina?