Friendship Reunion

It was now, 9pm and people were starting to leave. Elias didn't give an exact initial timeframe of when people were beginning to clean up and go but to the other's guess, it was anytime of the night.

Carolina and Emmy were seemingly sobering up on a bench together somewhere in the cafeteria as they cluelessly watched every Valentine's Day guest leave to their partner or to probably their own room and the person is just walking with them there.

Elias didn't plan for any Valentine's Day party games or of the sorts. It was a pretty chill and boring party as you might call it.

And the last person to leave was Sister Greta in her southern accent, "Make sure you gather all this and clean up for the next mornin,' okay, sweetheart?" She turns over to Elias's direction as he had never left from his corner of the room.

It seems like not one person moved an inch since, the event started dialing down.

"I will, Sister Greta. Thank you for your help!" He responds, going to wherever he might turn to. Elias most likely wanted her to stick around for much longer for obvious reasons.

Finally, Carolina turns to Emmy who they just watched Sister Greta and Elias's interaction, "Do you want a bottle of water?"

Emmy softly replies, "Yeah." Carolina and Emmy made sure not to consume as much of the drink due to the fact, it was Emmy's first time drinking and Carolina was so use to it.

So, their facial expressions were a mixture of food comas and a strong likelihood of alcohol consumption from Elias's provided drink.

Coincidentally, the only few people that were left were Emmy and Carolina's old friends, Topanga Dudley, Zelda Woods, Duke Ashcroft, and Elias himself.

As Topanga and Zelda were in their own little bubble, talking to each other with their plastic red cups alike Emmy and Carolina. Duke was in the area of the room somewhere, keeping to himself. The jock was never really a party goer, even if it was Elias's own event for the whole Castle Church students to attend.

He was never fond of the atmosphere and Elias was in the kitchen somewhere to begin cleaning up possibly.

When, Carolina ultimately came to Emmy with a cold bottle of water, she told her, "We should leave and get some sleep. We're gonna be dead once, we wake up tomorrow morning." Emmy nods her head and agrees as she got up with her to head back into their rooms just like the rest of the people they knew in the cafeteria.

Turns out, Elias coming out of the kitchen. He actually didn't need to clean but it was in his call that caused all of them sprawled across the room to halt, "Where do you guys think you're going?"

"What do you want, Elias? As you can see, we're all tired." Duke sighs with his back turned to him.

"But I haven't even mentioned, 'the game' yet."

Zelda decides to join in as well, "What do you mean by 'the game' what 'game' ?"

He raises his brows and blue eyes, shooting a smirk like he's hiding what this certain game has in store, "You'll see."

Everybody looked at each other like they really wanted to leave but instead, they also sort of wanted to hear how Elias can convince them. Either with a good point or absolutely a point with no logic.