Bite My Neck

Their first step into solving the biggest massacre at Castle Church was finding a UV light or some sort of light source to find a hidden message within the game according, to Emmy.

But also, separating was one of the options where it felt like it was another best idea.

"Absolutely not." Elias does a 'settle down' hand motion.

"The last thing we should have on our plan is separating."

Emmy tries to compromise, "Yes, I know we might be the only ones who are alive and this has gone far then it should have but I have a feeling it would be best. That means grabbing a weapon and barricading in front of the entrance."

"I'll do it." Duke randomly volunteers by raising his hand as one of five of them were just as surprised.

"Okay, Duke. Then, once we find a possibly alternative UV light from the kitchen. We will meet up with you at the entrance to Carolina and I's room in order for all of us to figure this out? I don't think we all feel as comfortable unless, we're in a safe space hiding."

"Sounds like a deal." He shrugs, the nearest 'weapon' that he grabbed was the fruit punch and chip bowl that was clear glass with wave-like patterns on them for the two of his hands to be full of.

Carolina muffled a, "What the fuck." Before, he was off. When he did a mini soldier salute.

"One of you can be at one of the entrances and near me?" Emmy, then turns to the five people who were near her as a chorus of voices were heard all at once.

It was Zelda, "I'll take the one near the cafeteria on my left."

"I'll do the one near the parking lot." Elias says.

Then, it was Carolina, "I guess, I'll take the one that's literally the entrance." As the rest of them, she could not believe this was still happening but again, Emmy was avoiding her hidden anger.

"Alright then, Um, Topanga? Do you want to be in charge of the game so, I can find a UV light of some kind or would you like too?" In a swift movement, Emmy swirls her shoes in the red-head's direction.

"I can do that, you've already done so much." This response makes Emmy nod, in a relief way. Someone was sort of acknowledging her help.

Emmy claps her hands for a second, "Okay, thank you." Where, she began to spread out the entire board game for the examination on the empty table that Duke took those clear glass bowls for weapons to organize.

It took almost what felt like one to two minutes where they were alerted of a scream and it came from the kitchen. As, Topanga walked right in trying to find a UV light of some kind. Droppings of stainless steel pans and bowls started falling to the cement floor.

Zelda shouts, "TOPANGA!" As, all three of them ran to Topanga's rescue.

It was a sight to see knowing that you can't see the kitchen. Once, it was out to the public. But what they saw was horrifying.

It was Father Keith levitated into the air on his own accord, he appeared to be like he came back from the dead with protruding veins and an array of his teeth replaced by fangs laid out inside his mouth. The innocence that once shaped his persona was long gone in his yellow eyes.

But what this demonic possession kept his, was his clean cut image biting and chewing the skin from the side of Topanga's neck where anyone can openly see the bones that shaped it as well as her bleeding flesh.

She had her eyes squeezed shut, frozen as her and a piece of her hair struggled in Father Keith's hold and grasping on his wrists for sudden support with a possible UV light snuggled up in her hand. The sounds that he made resembled of a zombie. You couldn't have known a demon had taken over.

And they had to act fast, seeing how slowly Topanga was turning pale and an icy shade of blue. The more that a pint of blood was beginning to squeeze from every bite.

When, Emmy tried to stop Zelda from saying anything further, "Top-" She interrupted and shielded her waist for herself to save her.

"Z, I'll go and get her. All of us just have to stay quiet." Slowly, she responded as her normal tone decreased to a whisper.

Zelda whispers back, "But she's my girlfriend." With Emmy looking at her, there was no surprise. Other than a worry. Because to be honest, at that point she wanted them both to be safe and Emmy would do anything to put her life at stake especially, now.

"I will get her. That's the end of it." Emmy rolls her head around the kitchen as one of her eyes shined from the bright light to a pan on a rolling stainless steel table not too far from them.

"Just hand me that pan over there." She gestures her head to where she found the pan and Zelda complied.

All of them watched her in slow and quiet movements, as much as Carolina didn't want her to leave her side or Elias staying completely silent and observing. Emmy made sure Father Keith couldn't hear her moving toward him which he didn't. But as soon as he saw her face, he turned his head to hiss at her because he didn't want someone to interrupt his feast.

What could he know? That was what she was about to do, getting closer to slam the other side of the pan to his whole face as far as she can go. The sound of the pan created a bang, making all three of them fall.

Now, was a good time for Emmy to grab on Topanga as much as she could until it was too late. Whereas Father Keith was left on the floor to recover from the hit. Surprisingly, Topanga still held onto to the object. Even, being dropped to the floor from getting eaten.

It was typed out words of panic and encouragement that Zelda, Elias, and Carolina could possibly contribute at the moment for them to get Emmy back on her feet because she was struggling to crawl backward in steady steps from what she was able to do, gently holding Topanga and handing her to Zelda.

She was stunned, completely terrified.

Guessing, that the massive weight of the pan wasn't good enough for Father Keith to be left unconscious. He was on his side laying on the floor, when they tried to take a look at him. He directed his eyes towards the group, hissing. And that was when they knew he was out for blood.

Where they all began to run out of the cafeteria to Carolina and Emmy's room for safety, one of which to look for Duke. Emmy had forgotten all about leaving the game in there. She was only worried for everyone's safety including, Topanga's and to leave Father Keith behind.