{CHAPTER 41}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I was so exhausted.

My mom was working the night shift so she wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning, that meant that I had the entire house to myself and I was choosing to spend it fast asleep.

Or at least.....that's what I wanted to do.

But I felt off as soon as my head hit the pillow, my eyes were still heavy and my body was on the verge of shutting down but something wasn't letting me go to sleep.

Maybe I was just being paranoid. But maybe not.

*Click*

My eyes widened slightly when I heard a small clicking sound from the living room, sometimes weird noises echo throughout the house all of the time so it wasn't too concerning but everything seemed 10x creepier since I was home alone and already paranoid.

*CRASH*

I shot up out of bed and stared at my bedroom door as soon as the loud crash had occurred, it sounded like something shattered.

Glass.....shattering.

"Mom......?" Who am I kidding?

I slowly got out of bed and made sure to make as little noise as possible as I went up to my bedroom door in an attempt to lock it before calling the police.

I heard a small thud from outside of bedroom door and I froze up. "......"

It was too dark to even see anything.

It didn't help that my curtains were shut so I wasn't even receiving any sunlight in my room either, maybe if it is an intruder then they won't even see me.

I'm not that lucky.

The doorknob began to turn causing my heart to speed up and I slowly took a step back.

The door suddenly creaked open and I saw a figure in the darkness but I couldn't quite make them out.

'Fuck it.....they definitely know I'm here'

"Who's there.....?" I questioned quietly as I took another step back while attempting to feel around for some kind of object that I could use as a weapon.

I could see them coming closer to me but there movement was sloppy, which led me to believe that they were either drunk or on something.