Chapter 2

12th Of January 1986

Five years ago, Ignotus Potter saved his nephew Harry from being forced to live in the abusive home of his Muggle aunt and uncle, but because of him, instead of being abused, he was loved and cared for. He has his own room, his own toys, and he also has three cousins.

Harry's cousins are Arcturus Potter, Damian Potter, and Iris Potter. His aunt's name is Helena Potter, Nèe Black.

At that moment, Ignotus was lying on his bed reading a book on extinct creatures that he had brought yesterday from Diagon Alley. He is currently twenty-five years old. He was in his room with his two sons, his daughter, and his nephew.

Arcturus, his oldest son, was five, and so was Damian, who is the younger twin. Harry was also five at the time, but his daughter was just three years old. They were all on the floor reading wizarding books for children.

"Dad! We're bored!" Damian whined. "Adorable" was the first thought that came into Ignotus's mind. It was even more enforced when Arcturus, Harry, and even Iris started nodding rapidly.

"Oh, really? And I suppose you want me to do something about that?" Ignotus asked with a smile.

All of them jumped up and down, "Yes please!" They all gasped as a wolf erupted from the point of his wand while he uttered the phrase "Expecto Patronum." Ignotus invited the four cousins to join him on his bed, and they all did so.

"Wow" Exclaimed Harry

"A wolf that is so cool" Exclaimed Arcturus

"Yes," Ignotus nodded, "The wolf represents my personality and it's also my favourite animal."

Damian questioned, "Why is the wolf your favourite?"

Before the others could say anything, Ignotus got up and said, "Because of this," and at that point, the Petronas wolf disappeared. And Ignotus transformed into a real wolf. They all recoiled in fear and shock, and it was only then that they noticed the wolf appeared to be very amused.

Damian addressed the wolf, "Dad, is that you?" The wolf also gave a head nod.

"That's awesome!" Arcturus exclaimed. "Can we ride you please?" The wolf jumped up and nodded before lowering itself. Iris and Arcturus sat on it together as Damian slowly walked up and sat behind Arcturus. Harry then sat last, behind Damian.

Iris hung onto the wolf's neck as he slowly stood up, Arcturus grabbed hold of iris, Damian grabbed hold of Arcturus, And Harry grabbed hold of Damian. He moved slowly at first so they could get used to him, but as soon as they appeared more at ease, he began to run. Arcturus and Harry screamed with joy and Damian and Iris appeared to be feeling uneasy, so Ignotus stopped to let them off.

Arcturus petted the wolf before riding it around the room once more. Before Arcturus could object, Ignotus had already changed, placed him down, and opened the door when they heard a knock at the door.

"Yes Sally?" Ignotus asked politely

"Mistress has asked Master Ignotus and the younger masters that the lunch is ready to eat" Sally said with respect in her voice.

"Thank you Sally, we will be there in a few minutes"