Chapter 5

1st Of September, 1991

When the Potters arrived at the platform, there were many people because they came a little late.

"Do you have everything? You can owl us if you forgot anything, and we'll send it over." Helena said.

"We have everything, mom. Come on, we need to go. The train is almost leaving." Damian said.

The boys complained about how embarrassing it was as Helena gave them both a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Helena spoke quickly. "Oh, and keep in mind that you're all family, so even if you sort into the rival houses, just stick together since you can always trust family." Helena concluded her short speech.

After Helena's short speech, Ignotus also gave each boy a hug, but not as long and not as tight as his wife.

After saying their final goodbyes, the boys carried their stuff to the Hogwarts Express and boarded it after waving to their guardians one last time in preparation for the next phase of their lives.

The three boys boarded the train and tried to find an empty compartment. During their hunt, they met Neville Longbottom, who was trying to find his toad, but we hadn't seen it, so we moved on and found an empty compartment and settled into it.

As the boys settled into their compartment, they began chatting about random things. When the train began to move, they kept talking until the compartment door suddenly opened to reveal a girl with bushy brown hair and buck teeth.

"Excuse me. Has anyone seen a toad? Neville's lost one," the girl asked rudely. "No, we haven't, and we've already told him we haven't seen it," Damian said. "Sorry, I have not introduced myself yet. I'm Hermione Granger. "she said as she took an empty seat next to Arcturus.

"It's nice to meet you, Hermione. I'm Arcturus Potter, and this is my younger brother Damian, and this is my cousin Harry." Arcturus introduced all of them.

Hermione flushed a little and cleared her throat before springing to her feet. "You had better gather your belongings since I think we'll be there soon." Hermione stuttered before hurriedly exiting the compartment.

They took their belongings and exited the compartment as soon as the train came to a stop.