Chapter 12

2nd Of January, 1992

The rest of the Christmas holidays passed rather ordinary without any really interesting things. But the kids had to return to Hogwarts today.

"Oh how I'm going to miss you all so much, and don't forget to owl." Helena said with a teary-eyed smile.

"Don't worry, mom; we'll send you letters." Damian said with a chuckle.

The trio, after that, said goodbye to Helena and Ignotus as well. And then they were off, back to Hogwarts.

The trio went inside the Hogwarts Express and tried to find their friends.

They were checking almost every compartment to find their friends. After almost ten minutes of trying to find them, they found them and entered the compartment.

"Hello Hermione and Daphne, how are you and how was your Christmas?" Arcturus asked with a smile as he sat down next to Hermione and Harry sat next to Daphne.

"It was great. I spent so much time with my parents and I showed them all my books, but unfortunately I couldn't do magic. I really wanted to show them what I had learnt in Hogwarts." Hermione lamented.

"No problem, Hermione. You can show them how brilliant you are when you become seventeen." Arcturus said encouragingly.

Hermione smiled and hugged Arcturus, and after that, they started talking about what happened on Christmas Day and what they had found out about Nicolas Flamel Hermione facepalmed herself and said, "Why didn't I remember that?" because she had read about him before and later they just talked about random things.

They arrived at Hogsmade Station, and this time they didn't go to the castle by boat; instead they went by carriage. But no one saw who was pulling the carriages.

After leaving the carriages, they all went to the great hall to eat the magnificent feast that was prepared by the Hogwarts house elfs.

After the feast, they all went to their common rooms, and after some talking, they all went to their dorms to sleep, happy to be back at their second home.