Chapter Seventeen

I crawl into the club, Fontaine now at my side. He doesn't take me anywhere special.

He leads me directly into the middle of the rug, between every seated participant, and he makes me wait there – in the perfect position to be viewed and humiliated from all angles.

Claudius drops the belt to the floor, and then gets down onto his knees.

He holds my ass cheeks and spreads them.

"See how she is now? Look, dripping dew already..." in front of everyone, he slides two fingers into my pussy, and then finger-fucks me in front of them. My elbows buckle and my face gets closer to the ground as I hide my eyes in the rug.

Some of them chuckle as I fall, reacting so quickly, and Fontaine steadily fucks me with his two fingers, before spreading them inside me, and feeling the tight walls, "Mm, good, she's ready, I invite you to come forward and touch my betrothed."

I hold my breath, as he moves aside, someone comes forward and slides a finger right through my pussy, feeling how slippery and wet it is. Then another finger tries from another person, and another. Until at least half have witnessed and felt my pussy on display. For some reason it makes my legs feel hot, my pussy too, like a blush finds a way down there somehow.

For some strange reason, I'm enjoying this.

"She needs to be stretched, she's so small," someone advises Fontaine.

"I'll fuck her in a moment," he dismisses them, "Anyone else?"

"Can I?" a small whisper of excitement.

Cece – the virgin bride. I don't expect her to be so bold.

No one does.

"Here," Fontaine encourages her to try, and I hear her get on her knees and shuffle along the floor. She touches me with one finger, shy and barely at all before taking her hand away, "No," Fontaine scolds her and clearly grasps her hand to show her how to properly stroke a pussy. I purse my lips when his fingers leading hers, both dip right into my pussy and push in, then out.

I squeeze my pussy uncontrollably over them, and they squelch out with so much damn juice. I'm so fucking embarrassed at how wet I've become with so many different people feeling me. The fact they could hear it.

"You can taste it if you like," Claudius murmurs at Cece seductively, and I can't help but glance behind me to see what they're doing. Cece nods, eyes down, as Claudius dips his wet fingers into her mouth, approving of her sucking his fingers clean in an instant. When she's done, she gets back up and goes back to her husband's lap again. He seems to approve of her boldness, and kisses her on the mouth.

I keep staring and Claudius notices, catching me staring up and not at the floor.

"Face down, Alexandra," Fontaine reprimands me.

"Surely you will punish her for her behaviour prior to this?" One of the wives asks Fontaine, "She is too wet but still improper – hard to tame I bet?"

"A joy to tame," Fontaine responds, picking up his belt, "Six times, brat – keep your ass raised throughout, or I'll let Rudolph take his belt and join me."

He moves.

I feel Claudius' belt tap my butt, clearly hanging from his hand. I wince already at the thought and can't stand not knowing when it'll strike my ass cheek. I also can't help but imagine him as a ghost again, with my head down, I can imagine anything.

Anyway, I nod into the ground, telling myself I can so totally do this –

Strike!

The belt strikes across my ass, just a thick leather whip, really.