The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four

Dagger's POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. In my house.

The disrespect.

Claudius Fontaine not only stabbed me in the back, watching while Pearly attempted to save me, my wife's soft hands, pawing at my face as I coughed up blood and couldn't speak. As every breath became laboured and withered, I watched Pearly's heart break in her eyes.

From her demon brother, Claudius Fontaine.

Claudius stole my life, my future, my love he tortured with his arrogance and selfish need to be in control of every aspect of those in his life.

And now he sits at my desk, in my master chamber, watching his wife thrust a sex toy into her private parts as she lies slack against the door, providing a show of entertainment like a paid whore.

Claudius called her a Submissive.

The young woman, Alix... she's mortal. It's the only thing that stops my anger surging through the roof. I'd haunt them both, give them all nightmares for coming back here. But one curiosity tugs at my eye.

The soft, weak heartbeat.

In Alix's neck.

Claudius Fontaine has not Turned his wife into an immortal, he has kept her humanity.

I stand between them and they can not see me at all.

As I turn my eye from the woman in a climatic fit, I turn to see Claudius, to see what the demon is thinking about.

I try not to roll my eyes as I see him stand with his fingers fumbling at his pants, tugging down the material to free his stiff member.

"You know how I want you to beg," Claudius tilts his head, but despite his cruel tone, his mouth keeps tugging into a genuine smile.

"Please, Sir, fuck me," Alix tosses aside the sex-toy while her thighs tremble apart, and she spreads her pretty pink pussy with slippery fingers, "Please, oh, please –"

"You're so fucking needy, aren't you, brat?" Claudius moves around the desk, he walks through my planted soul, as he descends on the mortal.

His incubus hands pull her closer, dragging her under him.

Then the most peculiar interaction occurs.

I fully expected the sick monster to have his way just as a dog takes a bitch.

But Fontaine is hesitating.

The female mortal has short, needy and fluttering breaths as he takes his lips from her neck and carefully caresses the hairs off her forehead. One of Claudius' hands barely brushes over her tits before he hovers his palm above her, so he doesn't drain her life energy too quickly. Even as her chest rises, wishing he would return that hand to her aching breast, he does not.

A few tears roll down the girl's cheeks, "Please," she whimpers, "Please don't deny me."

Claudius Fontaine kisses her slowly, with passion and annoyance.

Then he breaks from her gasping, blue tinted lips and he moves down her body, not touching her anywhere but her thighs and knees. He pushes her legs back to gaze at her glistening pussy.

Alix puts her hands over her face and cries with her true needs unmet.

"Just a little bit," Claudius snarls between them, more so at himself for a lack of self-restraint as he dives to tastes her, his tongue burying deeply, lapping out her cream as she bucks to another climax while thumping her fists into the floor.

I almost laugh at the act I'm seeing play out.

Fontaine actually cares about this girl.

He's... being... careful.

The girl – Alix – she's desperately in love. A romantic fool for a handsome, rich, immortal millionaire.

Claudius is now draining his wife too quick, she starts to weaken, almost passing out as he eats her pussy without much restraint.

His blue eyes watch her start to wither, her skin turning grey. Eventually he stops before it's too late.

Fontaine stands up, but he's not done with her just yet. Standing over his wife as she licks her lips, he strokes his cock himself while dominating her just by standing over her hips.

He cums and watches it paint and drip down all over her face. She sticks out her tongue and swallows what she can.

Almost dead – but very much alive, the pretty wife he claimed finds her feet while he passes her a handkerchief. How polite.

"You're so bad," Alix is husky as she looks over her husband, while wiping her face clean, "Am I a good girl?"

"I can't fault you right now, sweetheart," Claudius looks her over, "I want you to shower, get some rest – before we go out tonight. 9pm is our date. Are you looking forward to a more private chat about sex going forward?"

"Mmhm," Alix agrees, blushing, still shy after what they did together.

I watch as she moves past him, toward the connecting bathroom.

Fontaine has turned to see the door shut with her behind it.

He struggles within, so I walk close to stare in at his eyes and his soulless heart.

"You love and you know you don't deserve to have it returned, I'm right, am I not," I speak even though he can't hear me, "I'm your only friend who's honest with you, shame you can't hear me, friend," I watch him move back to the desk, "You will never deserve anything. You deserve to rot. The dagger you took my life with? That blade holds justice. It will serve justice." I halt talking as the door to the office is opened.

"Claudius?"

I spin to see Pearly, my wife.

I avoided her; all the time.

Seeing her – knowing she can't see me.

It causes a pain like no other. I'm shocked to see her now, and I watch her from the veil.

"Mm?" Claudius responds from the desk.

"I have forgiven you, you know, I just want you to know that," Pearly looks right through me, "For Dagger. I might not have my husband but... I'm glad I have a brother."

My heart rips to shreds with her right before me. I'm too stunned to even move.

"You are too kind," Claudius may mean it, but I still want to throttle him.

She was more than kind.

She was an angel, my wife.

"And I'm so happy you have Alix," Pearly smiles big, "We should plan another wedding for the modern day – so you can be married again."

"I'd love that," Claudius grins, "Would you work on a dress for Alix?"

"We will," Pearly moves out, slamming the door with her excitement.

For the modern day. She said.

Was Alix somehow involved in Claudius' past?

Who is this girl?

This Alix?

She's awfully important.

She just also happens to be the perfect vengeance.

Seeing Pearly. Unable to communicate with her, nor touch her... it fills me with jealousy.

Claudius Fontaine would share my pain. I vow it. He'd lose what was most precious to him. As I did.

I'd be meticulous and patient. His wife was mortal and therefore amenable to the supernatural...

As long as she resided here; Alix would not escape me.