The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight

Alix's POV

Tiffany and I watched our immortal husbands tread the lawn on their way back to us, hauling their fancy golf bags and clubs, looking satisfied by their time together. Claudius is wearing his black gloves, a blue checkered scarf over a grey polo top and long matching pants. Rudolf wears a black suit, holding a large umbrella to block out the sun for his pale skin.

"I hope you enjoy yourself, darling," Tiffany speaks with her hand hovering over her lips as she eyes me sweetly, "...he doesn't... too hard..."

I do a double take on that last sentence I heard mumbled through her hand as encouragement.

Did she say fuck or bite?

Is he going to –

"Alix, you look dandy in red," Rudy closes his umbrella and leans it on the table as he takes a seat next to me in the shade, patting his lap – suggesting I scoot over onto him for company.

I raise a brow, "I need permission first," I remind him, "You can't just boss me around without Fontaine's spoken word," I'm mostly teasing all of them by being hard to get this early on.

I turn to Claudius as he approaches the other side of the table. Tiffany stands up only to get scooped into his front as he takes her spot, lounging back and holding her waist and nodding at me, "Do as Rudy says, Alix. He's your Dom today."

"Yes, sir... so the swap has officially commenced..." I whisper it out loud to make sense of it, as I see Rudolf's fingers tapping his leg in an irate manner. He's black eyes are tinged with red hunger. I assume a vampire has specific desires.

As I move, I turn to see Tiff blushing. I had quickly decided to search her eyes to double check she wasn't going to be put off by this, but she doesn't seem disturbed by it. It's just another kink we're all consenting too.

"Come on, don't be shy," Rudy attempts reaching out his hand a second time and I thread my fingers over his, feeling the cool skin of a vampire. He smiles a bit and I notice the sharp set of fangs underneath, "...good..." he's licking his fangs as I turn and sit on his lap. Rudolf leans over me to look at my expression as I use his arm for support, searching his face.

"I remember my wedding," I whisper to him, pursing my lips.

"Such a slut back then, and now you're a virgin, time is mocking," Rudolf's eyes become hooded, he looks thirsty as he leans down to kiss me gently, brushing his lips against mine – while boldly pressing a hand to my thigh, inching my legs apart as he pulls up my maxi dress. All this to place his hand underneath, to feel over my panties, stroking with two fingers and pressing the material into me inch by inch.

I close my eyes as his lips kiss me into a shy submission, while I understand how he's perfected his touches to be just firm enough, or gentle enough to seduce. Centuries of practice.

Plus, this experience is different – to have physical touch and not be drained of life is making me hornier than I ever thought I could be. I just need to get fucked so badly! I was always wanting.

I start to squirm under him, as his fingers push my panties into my pussy and he keeps them there, sitting up and shuffling us closer to the table to hide our shenanigans.

Now we're seated opposite Tiff and Fontaine, Rudolf casually fingering me while Claudius slowly leans down to Tiff's ear, whispering something I can't hear – while holding my eye.

She ends up moving beneath the table, slipping down elegantly and shimmering with magic – until a glamour appears, making the air distorted.

"Vampires can hide like that?" I ask, "She's invisible?"