Introduction

"What do you mean?" The [hair-colored] boy muttered. The white-haired girl with black bangs bit her bottom lip. Her skin was grey, almost as if she had been dead for a while. Her entirely black eyes with white pupils darted between the boy and the floor. Finally, she looked at him fully.

"You could die." She repeated her previous words. "The fall could damage your body, scarring it even. It'll burn the feathers on your wings making it so that you can't fly, you probably won't be able to move them." The girl emphasized 'move' as every angel knew that flying was an important thing in their angel life.

"Not that." The boy spoke. "The words after," he ordered. His voice quivered and shook as he tried to keep his confidence. "...We can't let you go through with the plan..." the girl responded, almost shamelessly, her head hanging low. She has disappointed her boss.

"I've waited for almost six months with this plan." The angel boy spoke. Tears tickled his eyes as he lifted the face of one of his friends with his hand, gently. "Wild, please. I want to see them again." the boy begged softly.

His family was in the Netherworlds and if they didn't go through with the plan, they wasted six months, six months of planning and sneaking around for nothing. Tears started streaming from Wild's eyes. "Yes sir." The girl nodded as the boy let go of her face. "I love you guys but I would like to see my family again. I know the consequences and understand the warnings..."

"Yet, you are willing to proceed, sir?" A new voice piped up. A female figure stood, her black hair up in a ponytail as she wore a white suit. Dark colors or any other color besides white were not allowed in 'Heaven', except hair colors.

"It is our sole duty as your servants to make sure you are safe." Yuu raised one of his eyebrows, despite his black hair covering his eyes, though he knew that M/n could tell. "We attend and go wherever you go," Yuu added.

"Are you willing to go to him to the Netherworld?" A third voice popped up from the shadows. "Yes." Yin and Yuu responded immediately. They stood tall, with perfect posture and composed faces. There was a clap, the last two boys stood in the back of the secret room.

"Alright! Enough with the sad sob story, let's get this going." The oldest boy spoke. "We're going through with the plan you guys!" The youngest cheered as the other brother giggled. "Let's go." They exited the room as they placed their plan into action.

𓆩𔘓𓆪 𓆩𔘓𓆪 𓆩𔘓𓆪

M/n and his friends stood at the edge of the clouds. Heavy breathing and pants were heard in the silence. A tall woman with pure white attire, white hair, snow-white eyes, and perfect pale skin stood in front of the soldiers. There was a distance between her, M/n, Yin, and Yuu. She knew if she took one step, the three would jump.

"I don't know how you found this place," she gestured to the area they were in "But it is quite impressive." She gave a false compliment along with her false smile. Everything here was false. "Don't be rash, M/n darling!" She spoke with such an alluring voice but the three teenagers had a special potion that would allow them 24 whole hours of spell cancelation.

"Come back with me. I'll give you proper love than that sickening wench." She held out her hand, her head tilted as she smiled. It wasn't a good smile, it was sickening. They knew that if they took her hand, they would be severely punished, killed too probably.

M/n pressed his lips into a thin line as he furrowed his eyebrows. "No," he spoke. The women looked at him, expectingly as if he was going to change his mind. "No?" the lady asked. M/n took the single-family heirloom earring that he wore off. He wanted no part in this part of the family. "I am not part of this, no, your family. I am not going with you. I refuse. This is the one thing I'm sure of." He spoke with such confidence that the two servants could barely hear the fear in his voice.

He tossed the glowing white pearl onto the floor. "Goodbye, but I am never coming back here." With that, the angel screamed, but it was too late. The three had already filled off the clouds, right into the Netherlands. "Noo-!" the women screamed in horror.

Wild, Wonder, Win, and West stood in the shadows as they watched everything unfold. "Good." Wonder spoke. "I'm glad he's going to see his family again." West smiled. Win nudged the others as a warning that they should leave. "Let's go." Wild nodded and they internally prayed that the boy would be fine.

𓆩𔘓𓆪 𓆩𔘓𓆪 𓆩𔘓𓆪

The wind rushing through the three angels, well, fallen angels, wings, as the three fell, was reassuring almost. They fell from hundreds of feet in the sky as M/n used up all his might to move against the wind. He placed his pointer fingers to his mouth and gave a long, loud, dog whistle.

The white feathers on his back now turned charred, charcoal black as some of the feathers set on fire. His back burned, as he fell. I noticed... where are Yin and Yuu? They weren't in the sky anymore.

Before he could black out, someone had grabbed him. Who was it? He could almost recognize the vintage clothing the person wore and the dark skin the person had. Was it... Ma'am? He tried to speak but his voice was hoarse, he needed water. He gently leaned his head on the person's chest and closed his eyes.

"You're safe now, my grandson. You and your friends are safe"