ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

"Honestly." A gruff voice grumbled as the doors opened. "I finally come back to work and some fool is stupid enough to cause trouble-" I heard the thumping of boots and the unimpressiveness in their voice.

Kalego-Sensei

He walked angrily until he met a familiar person. You know, Kalego seemed kind of scared or mad at Iruma. "Are you feeling better?" Iruma asked the teacher.

"You're the last person I want worrying about me!!" He screamed at the blue-haired male. "Not still over being a familiar, huh?" I chuckled to myself.

"Uhm, about the other day..." Iruma tried to speak but Kalego interrupted him. "Shut your mouth!" He ordered.

A dark aura surrounded Kalego-Sensei as he pointed to Iruma who sweat dropped. I kinda stood off the side as I watched everything unravel. "Listen well Iruma-Kun. I will never be your familiar."

"The other form you have says otherwise!" I called to Kalego, hand at my mouth with a grin on my face. "SHUT UP!" He barked. I giggled and rolled my eyes. He turned to Iruma and continued to 'threaten' him. Iruma meekly nodded with an "Understood Sir"

Finally, the dark aura vanished and Kalego looked around Babyl's cafeteria. "What's all this ruckus anyways?" He asked the group or no one in particular.

He glanced around until he noticed Clara. He stood still before quickly turning around and saying "I'm going home" but Clara grabbed him. "Is it true your Iruma-Chi's familiar?" She asked loudly.

Murmurs and whispers started to swirl around in the cafe. "Wanna see!" Clara whined. Kalego quickly started to move, trying to push the green-ette off but Clara as one HELL of a grip.

"I wanna see! I wanna see you be summoned!" She declared as a crowd slowly started to form. "Release me!!" Kalego tried to yell but Clara clearly had no intention of following.

"Hey, Iruma." I nudged the boy. He turned to me, curiosity in his eyes as he tilted his head. "Yes?" He politely asked me. "Take one of those stickers." I smiled at him.

"Oh? Alright..." he said unsurely as he quickly grabbed one of the stickers. He opened it and froze, seemingly confused about what do next.

"Here."

M/n-Kun spoke to me, laughter tinged in his voice

M/n-Kun spoke to me, laughter tinged in his voice. "Here." He said as he took the sticker out of my hands. I watched intently what he did as he took my right hand and placed the sticker on the back of my hand.

He stepped behind me, causing me to blush a bit. "Now, throw your hands up!" I stood, frozen as I looked at him, nervously.

He took my hands and raised them high and threw them down. A mixture of dark and light purple swirled the air around Kalego-Sensei and swirled away as his fluffy form took place.

"Oh," I said in surprise. "There you have it, folks! Kalego-Sensei is a familiar!" I watched as M/n-Kun coolly announced what just happened as the popularity kind of made me nervous.