ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

"This is the first year's tower

"This is the first year's tower." Azz introduced us with a bright smile as he gestured to the inside of the tower.

We were led into the tall, brick building with a blue roof with a small wooden door. Inside, it had pink-purple walls with tiled shiny floors and curved roofs. "It has a cafeteria, right?" Iruma asked.

I shifted Clara, who was still on my back and tried my best to stand up straight. "I wonder where the Misfits Class is," I said out loud.

Iruma gave an acknowledged hum and a slight nod while Clara smiled and hummed a song. "All the new student classes should be here." Azz responded as we walked with our book bags. Clara held mine and hers as, well... I was holding her.

She hopped off my back, no offense but THANK THE ANGELS, and pointed. "Look right! Look left! Look right again!" I grabbed my bag, and hers before she forgot about it.

Two white arrows, glowing a yellow color slowly arrived pointing both right and left but didn't show the way we were supposed to go. They dissolved and a new, single arrow with a stringed dot connected to it waved around the four of us.

"Looks like it's this way!" Clara and I called the others. Clara ran to follow the arrow, me slowly jogging to follow but I heard Azz say something.

"Huh?!" I called to him as I ran. "Keep up guy guys!" I raised my voice as they stood there confused and soon started following after us.

We ended up in the back of the school, Clara summoning a long piled net from her pockets as the rest of us watched her try to catch it

She called out to it multiple times but it only seemed to stop at the entrance of a cave. The cave was a very pretty purple color, honestly but the entrance was dark.

"Iruma Chi, Azz-Azz, M/n-San! This way!" She called us. I saw her wave to us so I kinda just jogged to her. We waited for Iruma and Azz as I looked inside the entrance.

It has a shit ton of stairs leading down into a dark path. "So exciting!" Clara said with excitement in her voice. "It's underground?" Azz noticed confusion tinged in his voice.

"Apparently," I replied and adjusted the grip on Clara and my bags. We started making our way down as Azz spoke "There's a class in a place like this?"

"I wonder how far we're going!" Clara asked us with a cheerful tone. Soon enough we were met with a disgusting smell... it was garbage.

"It's a garbage site?!" I mumbled out of anger. Clara hopped down the stairs more, still seemingly following the arrow. She called to us and we followed

It vanished in front of an old wooden door with a horned devil frame and broken sign.

Danger

My [eye color] eyes lingered on the broken warning sign than on the purple demon-shaped handles. I slowly lifted my hand to the handle but a gentle hand stopped me.

"Let me do it," Iruma said softly. I backed away and watched him open the door. Then Clara pushed the door open.

There were traps, traps that activated as soon as the door opened. A bucket fell, and skulls opened with trip wires and everything.

"Iruma!" I called out to the blue-haired male as he panicked. I looked at my hand, about to summon one of my familiars but amazingly

Iruma dodged all of them

I stared in amazement at Iruma but soon realized that Iruma was falling. In a quick moment of thinking, I dropped our (Clara and I) bags and head dove to catch him.

It was quick, a blurb, but I did manage to catch him. I hopped on my feet and placed Iruma down, gently.

Around me, people applauded and whistled. "Well done!" "Wonderful!" "No wonder they're  honor students!" "The head dive was an incredible part!" The students exclaimed.

They kind of congratulated us with more applause as a smile slowly crept onto my face. "Your amazing Iruma-Chi and M/n-San!" Clara praised us.

"Huh?" I heard Iruma say. Oh! The bags! I went over to the door to pick up the bags as some of the students started talking again.

"Hey!" Azz called to the group of students. "What do you think you're doing??" He questioned. I handed Clara's bag to her, but she put it on a desk and jumped over to the group.

Iruma looked scared and horrified, seemingly thinking about the first thing that happened in the classroom when he stepped in. Getting hit with multiple weapons.

"Man, your the only one who managed to dodge them all!" A student with yellow hair and black antenna's said. "Though, we did have someone who caught them all." A tall, female grinned.

"Caught them?" Azz and I muttered. "Ridiculous!" A masculine voice boomed. A tall and huge person stepped, their footstep making a loud boom.

A male with bright yellow hair stood in front of us with all sorts of swords and throwing daggers jabbed into his skin. "I would never do something as cowardly as dodge them!" He remarked.

I stared at him both confused and shocked. Maybe a bit of fear.

He flexed his muscles and the swords flew out. One fell in front of him and he caught it as he spoke: "I, Sabnock Sabro, am big enough to be Demon King!"

Demon king, Like Angel King? I thought. My eyes darted around the room for anything as panic started to consume me. "Angel King, Angel King," I mumbled.

I was supposed to be Angel king, suppose to, suppose to. I thought. All the training, all the classes. Hitting and beating and meetings and such-

"D-Demon King?" Iruma's soft, gentle voice broke me away from my thoughts, though he did not intend to. I stared at the boy and then shook myself back to reality.

"Listen well honor student!" Sabro said to Iruma. "I will become Yodh first and then become the next demon king!" He declared to all of us. "Thou shalt kneel before me when I become Yodh!"

I stood there, blank for a moment. "The fuck?" I mumbled

——
Hello! It's B_R here! I hope you enjoy the story so far, please comment or vote. I'm super excited to write because you're finally in the misfits class!! Woo-hoo!!

Thanks for your time!

-B_R