ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

I lay in my bed that night, just staring up at the ceiling. The large [fave color] covered my body as my handed rested on my stomach, fiddling with the bumps the blanket made. My pajamas were made of the most comfortable fabric as well as my pillows, blanket, bedsheet, and everything. But my bed wasn't the reason I was up. It was one of those nights where I just thought about the most random and pointless shit.

Restless nights, my grandmother called them.

I turned over into my bed and stared out of the window in my room but it was closed. I groaned, leaving the warmth of my bed and grabbed my household sweater, and went over to the window. I opened the shades, seeing the dark purple-blue sky with greyish-blue clouds and the almost purple glowing moon.

I sighed and opened out the window, the cold night air hitting me almost instantly. I shivered underneath my PJs and comfy sweater as tears from the coldness stung my eyes.

Staring at the night sky, I spoke barely above a whisper "Hey guys." I said to the sky. "It's nighttime right now, meaning it's probably daytime up there. What are you guys up to? I hope you guys are alright." I gave a small, soft chuckle.

"Wonder, you are probably a better ruler for Heaven than I am," I spoke. "Wild please, keep everyone in place. West, please don't fight, Win, please don't eat glass on accident again, Cloud, please don't run anyone over with your car." I gave a prayer.

"Wait, you have wings Cloud and cars are abandoned. How did you get a car?" I groaned at the sky but in the end, I felt better enough to sleep.

 How did you get a car?" I groaned at the sky but in the end, I felt better enough to sleep

I ate breakfast with Grammy, Ali, and Liam with Yin and Yuu serving the breakfast. It was another, sunny school day and we were supposed to get our classes today.

"Grams!" I said to Grammy, taking a sip of [drink]. "What class will I be in?" I asked her. Some have me an all-knowing smile, she was t going to tell.

"You'll see darling." She spoke. "You'll know." I groaned and playfully stuck my tongue out at her and stuffed a spoonful of breakfast into my mouth.

"M/n-Kun!" I turned around and saw my three friends outside the house gates. Clara jumped up and down excitedly as Azz stood there, confidently and Iruma, slightly nervous.

"Good morning!!" Clara yelled at me. A smile appeared on my face as I jumped up, Grammy saying something that I could care less about. I grabbed my bag and kissed Ali and Liam on their foreheads and waved bye to Yin, Yuu, and Grammy.

I raced out of the house with a silly smile as I, for some reason, got super excited to see them again. I opened the door and instantly brightened up at the trio. "Morning Clara! Good morning Iruma and Azz-Kun!" I greeted my friends as I opened the gates, stepped out, and closed them.

Clara jumped up and down a few more times before she exclaimed; "Yay! Let's go to school!". I laughed at her antics and we went on our way to school.

The four of us walked side by side as Iruma told us about his class

The four of us walked side by side as Iruma told us about his class. "I'm in the same classes as you Iruma-same?" Azz had asked Iruma after the blue-haired boy told everyone the class he was in. "That makes me so happy!"

Clara sing some sort of song as we walked (Walking positions: Azz, Iruma, M/n, Clara) but it was alright because she was happy right now.

"M-M/n-Kun! What class are you in?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Iruma. "Mhm? Oh, Uhm, what class am I in?" I paused for a moment, thinking and realizing.

"I don't know actually." I looked at Iruma with a laugh. "I don't think Grammy told me." Iruma gave a nervous chuckle as I bumped my side with his.

"The only problem... is that it's a class called the 'Misfit Class' and it's filled with a lot of troublemakers." Iruma said with a sigh in his voice.

We continued walking as Azz said some stuff to Iruma and Clara and I continued walking. Soon they caught up to us and we continued walking.

"I hope we're in the same classes," I spoke, gently bumping into Iruma. "I think we are! I asked my grandfather..." Iruma sort of whispered the last part but I heard him. Aw, he's adorable I clicked in my mind.

"Hey, now that I realize it, you always walk to school." I pointed out. "Why is that?" I inquired but he seemed to tense up.

Iruma tried to speak, seemingly, not knowing that all demons could fly. Before he could answer the actual question, Azz spoke up. "It's obvious! Iruma-sama wants to strengthen his legs!" Azz declared.

I laughed at him with a smile. "Of course! That's a good reason to walk." I added.

The demon bell screamed, notifying the first-timer students that it was time to check their classes

The demon bell screamed, notifying the first-timer students that it was time to check their classes. "Let's go!" Clara cheered, showing us the way to the class board.

There were a few different sections but it was quite hard to see because of THE number OF STUDENTS CROWDING THE DAMN THING.

Erm-, it was quite crowded. Students talked and chatted about their classes as we tried to see ours. It was in this huge, fancy purple border with bat wings.

There were 13 names, not including mine. Valac Clara, Asmodeus Alice, and Iruma Suzuki (obviously), Sabnock Sabro, Agares Picero, Allover Schneider, Andro M. Jazz, Ix Elizabetta, Caim Kamui, Garp Goemon, Crocell Kerori, Shax Lead, and Purson Soi were the other 10 people.

I took a mental note, realizing that the person, Andro M. Jazz was the person who was next to Clara in Come-Come's book of people who weren't allowed at his store.

"If I remember correctly..." I thought out loud. Based on the picture in Come-Come's book, Jazz had tanned skin and spikey, black hair with red eyes and spiked ears matched with both pierced ears.

I felt Clara jump onto my back almost making me tumble. It caught me by surprise but I smiled and spun around. I heard Clara squeal in excitement, chanting that we were all in the same class.

"Let's go to the First Year tower." I heard Azz say to us. I turned to him, Clara still on my back, as Azz lead us to the first-year tower.

——

Hello! It's B_R here, I hope you enjoyed this episode. I don't have anything to say besides that.

Jazz is next to Clara in the scene where Come-Come says she isn't allowed at the store because of her Bloodline Ability. It's something I noticed when I was re-watching the show.

That's all! Please vote and comment

-B_R