ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Iruma was, from what [M/n] had discovered, 14, a freshman like him, and 158 cm (5' 2" ft). That meant that Iruma was up to his neck so he must've tripped before he fell into him. From what [M/n] had observed, Iruma was shy and quite nervous around him. He was clumsy and easily flustered ([M/n] tested this by being touchy with Iruma) and didn't speak his mind. His hair was a cool deep blue and he had big round blue eyes and his skin looked smooth but his hands were slightly roughed up. You could tell he would be a straight-laced student by the way he wore his uniform, neatly buttoned up and well-fitted, compared to [M/n].

Iruma and [M/n] were the same age but [M/n] was taller, being 172 cm (5' 8" ft). He had [hair color/type], [skin color], and downturned, sort of half-lidded [eye color] eyes. He wore a slightly alternated version of the school's uniform (thanks to Keo) that consisted of a long-sleeved collared shirt (white), a low V-neck no sleeve sweater (the school's uniform color blue), grey-black looking pants, and loafers.

As they walked, they arrived at the auditorium. It was crowded and packed so the two had to shimmy and slide their way through the crowd to find seats. Luckily there were two free seats, right next to each other. [M/n] noticed that there were lots of demons of different shapes and sizes. Not like humans, he means literal lions, snakes, and hybrid animals that range from tall and big to short and small.

[It's different from Heaven.] He thought. Angels were quite similar to humans after all. Or rather, the human stereotype of being thin and skinny and beautiful while also maintaining the perfect personality. [It makes me want to throw up, just thinking about it.] He grimaced. He was on a much stricter diet since he was... an important figure in heaven.

"Hey, doesn't something smell really good?" A demon behind them asked. [M/n] tensed up. He was told that angels have a sweet smell. "It's probably lunch." he mumbled into Iruma's ear since he looked nervous, slipping his hand around Iruma's waist. He shakily nodded

Everyone chatted and talked as Iruma and [M/n] waited. Soon, a taller male with a dark purple outfit and boots stepped onto the stage. His footsteps were quiet until he spoke one word. "Silence."

Almost immediately, everyone quieted down and it was dead silent. Another male stepped onto the stage and had a large grin. "Thank you for waiting!" the man spoke. "It is now 6:06. We will now formally begin the entrance ceremony for the demon school, Babyls." He explained.

[Funny, since I'm an angel.] He laughed internally. Everyone had to get up as they played the national anthem (that's what [M/n] figured). Everyone ended up sitting down after the anthem, the two boys included. [M/n] looked over to Iruma, who looked quite nervous. He leaned close and whispered into his ear; "Don't worry. Just relax, everything will be fine."

Iruma flinched, blushing. "Y-yes." He spoke, nodding. [M/n] let out a low chuckle. [Cute.] He thought. "Now a  greeting from our chair demons." The male said. Everyone cheered, chanting "Our demon rulers!!". [M/n] clapped softly as well, watching as his grandmother sat down next to an old man, assumingly  Lord Sullivan.

"Iruma-Kun!!" [M/n] heard Sullivan say, waving at the blue haired boy. He blushed, embarrassed, seemingly trying to shrink himself. He let out a chuckle as Sullivan turned into a small eggy form, jumping up and down but it just made Iruma more embarrassed. [Luckily Grammy isn't like that.] He thoughts. "[M/n]!! Doesn't your grandma look so cool up here??!!"" He called out to which [M/n] immediately turned away. [Oh dear, I stand corrected.]

After a few more embarrassing moments, they finally calmed down. They explained that their grandsons ([M/n] and Iruma) would not go to the school. [M/n] constantly let out snickers and light laughs as Iruma was constantly embarrassed.

A photo even was grabbed and shown to everyone as Iruma covered his face with his hands, face red from embarrassment. He shook his head as people started muttering, [M/n] laughing about this.

"I'll make sure everyone gets a copy later. That's all I have to say, bye!" Sullivan turned into his little egg form again and went off the talking table as grandma walked up. "Shut up!" He sighed to him jokingly but [M/n] continued to laugh.

[M/n] was humbled, getting down a photo that was taken before he left the house. Iruma laughed as [M/n] whined softly. The tips of his ears were red as Sullivan and Grammy gushed over them. "Next we have a greeting from a representative of the new students" the male said again. A tall student with pink hair who wore an all-white outfit stood up as girls started gushing over him.

"Isn't that the guy who scored the highest in the entrance exam?"
"Seriously? Isn't he a genius?"
"The representative of the new students, Asmodeus-Kun"

More and more students gushed over him as [M/n] rolled his eyes. He ignored the chatter until he heard Iruma's name being called. He blinked, looking up. He turned to Iruma, who looked shocked and terrified, all the color seemingly draining from his body. "H-huh??" He asked quietly.

"Iruma-kun! Please come up to the stage.". Iruma didn't move an inch. Clearly, he was scared. "Come on." [M/n] whispered. "I'll go with you." He gave a reassuring smile, getting up as well. Iruma shakily nodded, standing up.

As they walked to the stage, [M/n] noticed that Sullivan and Grammy were taking pictures. He had a calm smile before subtly sticking the middle finger at Grammys camera. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.

The male instructed Iruma as a paper flew infront of him (most likely from lord Sullivan). "Please say your greetings." The adult spoke.

[M/n] waited patiently as Iruma looked over the words. "Aberuhauke Tarutoudari Iusabebe Risutouru Aburuze Sutoumanu Aberuge Uru... Mahoraba Tsurezaza" was what he recited from the paper. Throughout the whole reciting, the whole auditorium was silent, staring at him as if he was going to make a mistake any second.

[The air is so tense.] [M/n] thought once more. [I wonder why] He leaned against the wall as he waited for Iruma to finish speaking. As soon as he finished, [M/n] walked up to Iruma as gently tousled his hair. "Good job." He whispered.

All of a sudden, the audience cheered for Iruma, making [M/n] flinch. "What the..?" He murmured as everyone yelled and cheered.

"Holy crap!"
"Seriously!?"
"He did it!"

They all cheered. Iruma and [M/n] stayed quiet before they locked eyes. They struggled at each other before facing the audience once more.

"What the hell man?" The guy asked Iruma. "You can't go chanting forbidden spells like that! They're taboo!" The person added. Iruma looked shocked and so did [M/n] they didn't know it was a forbidden spell.

"If you stuttered or read it wrong, your body could've exploded!" [Oh well shit, uh-] [M/n] didn't even know that. Wow, luckily Iruma dodged that, huh? Before [M/n] could stand up for Iruma, the guy spoke; "It was dangerous and crazy and totally awesome!" The guy gave us a thumbs up with a smile. "But you better read up on those spell books!" [M/n] saluted. "Yessir!"

After that whole ordeal, Iruma and [M/n] stepped down as the previous student talker guy, Asmodeus Alice walked up to them. Or rather, more specifically Iruma. And to make things worse or better, he demanded a fight with Iruma.

Soon they were all teleported to a big field that was outside but inside the school parameters. Iruma and Alice were in the field while multiple students and [M/n] was on the sidelines.
——
Edited!!

Hello, hello my roses! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please vote and comment on how to make it better (it also really makes my day!)

Thank you so much for reading this! Have a great day/afternoon/night!

[B_R]