ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Iruma was shaking in his shoes. He was trembling, literally on the verge of crying. I held his bag as Alice stared angrily at Iruma.

Thuds of footsteps from the students were heard as they raced to the courtyard as if the fight was already over. They gathered around leaving an arena area for Iruma and Alice to fight.

"I was supposed to give that greeting." Alice solemnly said, anger tinted in his voice. "The punishment for stealing that spotlight from me is death!" Alice declared.

"Oh jeez, what a weirdo," I mumbled. I huffed, brushing some [hair color] bangs out of my eyes with my annoyed breath. This fight was so stupid, what the hell?

He moved his hands and fire sprouted out of them. 'He has painted red nails though, it doesn't match. He should've done white or-' "and since you stole the spotlight from me, I have the right to see if you are truly worth it!" He declared again.

The flame got bigger in his hand as he asked "Don't you think?" People cheered after he said that, probably for the hype.

Alice started his attack first yelling, "Now, prove to me that you are superior to me with your body!" He threw a fireball which created a HUGE explosion.

He continuously threw fireballs at Iruma, and me watching from the sidelines. "Go Iruma!" I cheered for my first friend. "Beat his ass!"

Iruma dodged and dodged, seemingly not wanting to attack. "Wait, hold on a minute!" "Please calm down!" Iruma yelled as he dodged.

Soon enough, they were both on the floor, panting from exhaustion. Iruma was tired from dodging, and Alice was tired from constantly throwing attacks.

Iruma managed to dodge every attack in twenty minutes! That's a cool demon ability!! I praised in my mind. "Why- what can't I hit you??" Alice asked Iruma.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Was Iruma's response. "Iruma's awesome..." I heard someone say. "He didn't even attack him." "Is he saying that Alice isn't worth his time?!" I heard people swirl and talk about stupid conclusions and theories.

"Are you saying... I'm not even worth attacking?!" Alice gritted his teeth in anger again as he glared at Iruma. "No no no no no no!!" Was the response Alice got.

"I'm nothing more significant than a bug!!" Iruma said. "Not true!!" I yelled back immediately. "I will not abide by such insults!!" Alice yelled.

"If magic won't work, I'll resort to physical combat," Alice spoke. "Iruma beat his ass! Fight back!" I yelled.

Alice attacked again which Iruma dodged and guided Alice's attack in another direction. That direction happened to be in the direction of the standing spot a female student was in.

"Watch out!" Iruma called out, reaching his hand for Alice. Iruma secured his arms around Alice's waist and started falling forward. Wait, the foreign spell! Iruma won't trip and fall for the whole day!

Iruma pulled Alice into a perfect, German Suplex. "WOOHOO! GO IRUMA!" I cheered as some of the teachers came in.

We ended up being pulled into the office.

"I'd expect nothing less from my grandson!" Sullivan praised while Iruma looked like he was going to die (again)

"I'd expect nothing less from my grandson!" Sullivan praised while Iruma looked like he was going to die (again). "But you mister!!" Grammy scolded. "I expected better from you! Especially in front of the Chair-Demon's grandson!" She said to me.

"Grammy I know but I don't even know how I got there!" I said truthfully. She pinched my ear, painfully. "Ow, ow, ow! Not my sensitive spot! Grammy!" I whined as I tried to wiggle away.

Sullivan continued to praise Iruma while I got scolded (which was very unfair by the way). "Wait, M/n, weren't you cheering for me?" Iruma asked. "Ack- um- no-" I lied. "I did NOT cheer for you at all, I don't know what you are talking about!" I gave a very unconvincing chuckle.

Before Iruma, or anyone, could say anything more, the door burst open, Alice being on the other side. He glared as I stood up, in case he wanted another fight.

Alice marched to Iruma and... KNEELED???? "I am at your service Iruma-Kun!" Alice declared. "There is nothing I can say, I completely and utterly lost our duel."

I sat back down as Grammy handed me a cup of [drink], sitting with me. "I'm just watching everything unfold Grammy," I said, sipping on my drink. "Yes, let's watch it" she agreed.

"On top of that, I was informed you carried me to the infirmary." He added. "I, Asmodeus, was moved beyond words! Demon law dictates that the loser must serve the winner." Alice continued.

"Is that a real law?" I whispered to Grammy. "I'm not sure about that one" she whispered back. "Therefore..." Alice had a cold glare before smiling sweetly. "I give my all to you and will aid you in ruling over the school Iruma-Sama!" Alice finished.

"Whoo! Go Iruma!" I jokingly cheered quietly. Iruma seemed confused and shocked (but so was I, so can you blame him?). "First let's make the whole school body your servants!" Alice smiled. "EHHH??"

"Iruma-Sama, who should I slay first?" The pink-haired boy inquired as Iruma was still in shock.

"Please give me your orders!"
"Iruma-Kun! Should I make this the main picture on the school's website?"
"Iruma-Sama, should I start with him?"
"Please don't grandpa! Alice-Kun, don't hurt M/n either!"
"*Sips drink with Grandma* Would I be considered late to classes if this goes on any longer?"
"*sips tea* Nah, don't worry about it"

——
[Black_Rose in!]

Sorry, I've been so lazy lately. I've just been so tired and depressed and busy but I tried to get a chapter out. I'm also working on a chapter for 'SLEEPY' as well, which will be published at some point.

Please vote or comment, it really makes my day! Please and thank you so much for reading my stories!

[Black_Rose out]