ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Clara was genuinely a nice girl. Yeah, she does have a lot of energy, and she names things weirdly but she's nice and pretty cool.

But WHAT was in her pockets? They were like... infinity pockets.

"What's that?" I politely asked her, pointing to her bright yellow pockets. "They're my family's specialty!" She boasted. "Anything I've seen before I can make appear!" She boasted again.

"Whoa! That's so cool! It's like infinity pockets!" I praised. "Really? That's amazing!" Iruma added. "Oh. Hey Clarin!" I heard a male voice call her.

Clara seemed surprised and smiled, jumping at the male. "Yocchin!" Clara called. "There there." 'Yocchin' patted Clara's head with an annoyed type of smile. "Did you get some more owners?"

OWNERS?? I scoffed in my mind. "Yup!" Clara grinned. "Well, whatever." The boy signed. "Get us some drinks." "'Kay!" Clara obeyed his order by getting some drinks in her pockets.

"She's being used??" I muttered angrily. A gentle hand was placed on my shoulder and I turned to see Iruma with a comforting smile on his face.

The boy left with his friends and Clara waved them off. "The nerve of some demons." I scoffed at Yocchin, turning my head away. We got up and walked to Clara. "Who was that boy?" I asked her.

"Well see! When I give them things, they get really happy!" Clara explained. "And they even play with me sometimes."

I gritted my teeth in anger. They're using her, huh? Those assholes. "They didn't even get her name right!" I scoffed under my breath.

"Will you... play with me again?" Clara asked us. "Of course! Anytime my sweet Clara!" I gave her a head rub as she smiled, her heart-tipped tail wagging.

"Let's not Iruma-Sama..." Azz groaned out. Did he finally recover? "We'll catch her stupidity!" He added.

"Azz-Azz! You alive again?" Clara asked the pink-haired male. "Let's play! Let's play hellish demonthon!" She offered.

"Let's stop for today!" Iruma quickly declined.

"M/n! Come on!" Someone laughed. I felt someone gently grab my hand, intertwining their fingers with mine.

"Let's go! We're gonna be late!" The person laughed. I couldn't define anything. It was blurry, the dream, but... felt comforting.

"Alright!" I laughed and we walked, hand in hand, laughing at nothing.

"Sir! It's time to get up!" Again I was gently woken up by Yin and Yuu. I got ready and we headed to school to play with Clara again.

She stacked a bunch of random things together, we played cards and some more games. She got some drinks for us after a while. We even had a little picnic filled with drinks and snacks.

I and Iruma sat on the bench, waiting for Clara to come back. "She's... being used." I pointed out. "Mhm." He agreed. "I feel so bad for... taking all this stuff." He added.

"Me too. She's such a nice girl." I laughed. I heard the bushes behind us rustle a bit and out came the one and only Clara Valac!

The whole bench tumbled down with us as we fell. "Clara..." I groaned, hitting a bush. "Clean hit!" The green-haired girl laughed.

"Hey, know what? This is my favorite snack!" She summoned some snacks for us. "And drink! And book and plushie!" She summoned more and more stuff for us to the point it became a concern.

I got out of the mellow, purplish pink bush and helped Iruma out, getting strayed leaves and branches out of his uniform.

I watched as Clara gathered the stuff in a heap and slid it to us. "Here! You guys can have it all! I'll give you anything you want Iruma-Chi! M/n-Kun!" She smiled.

"Go on! So... so... uh... Will you play with me again-" "I-I don't want it!" I heard Iruma say. "Then M/n-!" "I don't want it either!" I tried to speak with a confident voice.

There was silence.

"This snack is super yummy!" She tried again. "And I have some drinks too!" She seemed to get nervous. "Oh and this one is actually-" she picked up a drink but Iruma said, "I'm sorry!"

The look on Clara's happy face quickly turned to a sad one. Her tail slowly dropped down as she started to cry.

"It's happening again! It always happens!" She wailed. "C-Clara?!" I asked, concerned. "Everyone gets tired of playing with me and won't play with me again!" She cried.

I quickly went to her side, rubbing her back in a comforting way, I had no idea what to do but I used to cry a lot and this is what Wild or Wonder did for me.

"No! That's not it!" Iruma tried to explain. "You said you didn't want them!" She said to both of us. "Listen!"

"It's no use then! I'm stupid so I have to give people things so they'll play with me!" She cried again. "It's a make-up for me being a nuisance!"

"Clara listen!" I said. I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. "We'll play with you! Even without those things!" I said. I turned to Iruma for confirmation and he agreed.

"Because we have a lot of fun playing with you!" Iruma added. Clara stopped crying as she stared at the both of us, an amazing look on her face. "Really?" She asked us. We both nodded with smiles on our faces.

I gently let go of her hands. "We sort of took the stuff you gave us anyways but you don't need to give us the stuff to play with you!" Iruma added.

Iruma continued to give a short type of monologue/thanks to Clara while I watched. She grinned and exclaimed, "This is the first time someone asked me to play with them!"

She went all hyperactive and started rolling around and hitting all sorts of things. It was fun to watch her.

"Hey, Clarin!" Yocchin called her. I looked up and growled. "What bullshit are they gonna do now, huh?" I scowled. "We're thirsty! Could you get us some drinks again?" He asked.

Clara got silent and stood up. "Wait... Clara!" Iruma tried to call. She grinned sneakily and said to us "Just watch."

She walked to him and tapped her pockets twice. "Can I get three cold ones-!"

SLAM

A vending machine was slammed right on top of the male. "Yocchin!" The other two boys called Clara grinned. "You can have all the drinks you want! If you have the money to pay for it!" She huffed happily.

"That's my girl!" I cheered on. "Go, Clara!" I cheered again. I then groaned, tired from something. "You alright?" I heard Iruma ask me. "Mhm. Just tired." I responded. I felt my head gently lift as someone shuffled over me. My head was gently placed on someone, most likely Iruma's, lap.

"Ahh, this is nice!" I said, slowly falling asleep. "I'm gonna contact Azz-Kun real quick." I heard Iruma say.

I was too busy falling asleep on Iruma's lap.