ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

I stood by Azz and Clara, almost falling asleep. I had my hand placed on Clara's head, mindlessly petting her. Azz was standing like a professional, feet together, back straight, standing perfectly still as we waited for Iruma.

I bolted back up as soon as I heard Azz's voice call to Iruma. I saw the red kitty cat- uhm, Opera-san, Iruma, and Sullivan. Sullivan had a carriage and Opera-san rolled out a red carpet for the honor student to come down. "Iruma, sir!" Called Azz, running to Iruma. I groaned softly, and slowly dragged myself to them, Clara also running after Azz.

Azz ran up to Iruma and greeted him with a good morning. "Hey, good morning Azz!" Greeted Iruma back. I groaned and kind of shuffled my half-asleep ass behind him. "Sorry, I couldn't come with you today." iruma spoke, laughing a bit. "Are you kidding? That was the most glorious entrance ever!" Azz responded, smiling happily and brightly. 'Way too bright..' I thought tiredly. I lazily wrapped my arms around Iruma's waist, resting my head on top of his.

"Way too early for this.." I muttered softly, slowly drifting asleep. I held him tightly, nuzzling my face into his cerulean blue hair.

.

.
.

".../n!! M/n!!" I heard Kalego's voice. "M/n, wake up this instant!" I jolted back awake, eyes widening. I stood up out of instinct, yelling "I'm sorry sir!" A few laughs came out from the students, and I glared in the direction. Kalego sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "The lesson was about to start. I hope you can stay awake for this lesson."

I nodded, immediately responding. "Yes, sensei. Sorry sensei." He nodded and went back to the front. "He just finished taking attendance..!" Iruma whispered to me, his face slightly red. I nodded and thanked him and sat back down. "As I was saying, starting today, you will begin classes with other teachers." I gulped softly, pressing my lips into a tight line. 'If I'm found out, then I'm going to go back to heaven. The longer I stay here, the worse the punishment for sure.' I thought as I silently panicked.

I took a deep breath and looked up, listening to the announcement. "I hope you guys can refrain from insolent behavior" Kalego spoke, shooting a look at Iruma and me. "Like not answering when called on or falling asleep in homeroom." I glared at him, gritting my teeth. I felt a hand slowly touching mine, double tapping it once. I nodded, paying attention to the lesson.

It was Iruma signaling that he was alright. Or, that's what I figured. With Iruma flashing a quick smile, I understood. He was alright.

"Or other things," Kalego spoke, sending a glare at Sabnock to which he stupidly smiled and thumbs up. Kalego sighed and turned to the others. "Now, that is all. Head to the class tower." Everyone got up and started moving as Kalego walked away, his boots thumping against the old classroom floor. Iruma sighed glancing down. I saw Azz and Clara glance at each other before Azz called Iruma. Clara make a silly face to cheer up Iruma but he seemed to get jump scared a bit. I laughed and rested my arms around his shoulders, nuzzling my face into his hair, mindlessly.

"What was that for??" Iruma questioned the two. "Well you seemed sad sir, so we thought this would cheer you up!" I nodded too, laughing softly. "Is it working at all?" Clara jumped up, smiling as she usually did. "Want a piggyback ride Iruma-chi?" Clara jumped up on Azz, kind of piggyback riding him. "I can give you one if Clara isn't strong enough," I muttered into his ear. Iruma's face got red, weirdly, and shook his head. Azz and Clara were 'fighting' again and Iruma walked them, out of my grasp.

"Come on guys!" He laughed. "Let's go to classes, yeah? Don't wanna be late!" I chuckled, gently urging everyone to go to classes.

 "Let's go to classes, yeah? Don't wanna be late!" I chuckled, gently urging everyone to go to classes