ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

I woke up that morning, with the same usual routine

I woke up that morning, with the same usual routine. When I finished getting ready, I noticed my brothers were out, probably doing dem-dol work or training while Yin and Yuu gave me breakfast. Grammy came out of the twin's room, holding them up. They wore their adorable onesies, a raven, and a crow, mainly because the servants watched them.

"How was school? I heard you did your familiar summoning." Grammy questioned me when she sat down. "Listen to this! I got not one, not two, but FOUR! familiars!" I grinned happily. "Two crows, a butterfly, and a deer! They were black and white." I explained.

"Interesting. Did you get tired at all afterward?" Grandma inquired. "Nope!" I responded. "It might be because you're an angel, after all, angel familiars get to choose their master." She thought out loud. "I thought the familiars bond with the master because they have the same sort of goal?" I answered back.

"Ah, might be that." Grammy chuckled. "It is time for you to leave Sir," Yin said to me. Yuu handed me my bag and Yin started getting my dirty dishes. I stuffed my face with one more spoonful of demon breakfast and bolted out of the house saying a muffled 'Bye!' to my family.

 I stuffed my face with one more spoonful of demon breakfast and bolted out of the house saying a muffled 'Bye!' to my family

I caught up with Iruma and Azz-Kun who seemed to be waiting for me. "Hey! Sorry, hope you didn't wait long." Iruma giggled and responded "No, we didn't." we started walking together, talking as well.

We entered the school hearing a female voice say 'Rolling' over again. All of a sudden, big brown doors burst open and a ball of green flew by us and crashed into a huge tower of boxes.

"Whoa!" I jumped. A box headed straight towards Iruma so I yanked him back to my chest and hit the box away from him. "Watch out!" I said to Iruma.

"A-are you okay?" Iruma asked... was it a person? Thing?? Green rolling/talking ball??? Anyways- Iruma asked the thingie to which a girl with bright green hair popped up and yelled "Strike!"

She had flow-y hair with straight ends, cute rounded white horns, and the female uniform except for yellow pockets. The pink, heart-tipped tail she had wagged constantly, and wore slippers instead of actual shoes (but I guess slippers count as shoes.)

The girl laughed and went right up to us. "I'm Clara!" She has so much energy. "And my left foot is Connor and my right foot is Murf!" She added. "My familiar is Falfal! See, I was trying to grab some teaching aids but I got too excited and crashed!" She exclaimed.

"When you see a lot of stuff piled up, don't you just wanna go 'kaboom'!" Clara asked.

My mind wasn't even working with the words Clara was throwing at me but she seemed like a nice person (besides her super hyperactivity.)

"You do, don't you?! I'm gonna do it again so watch me alright!" She said to both of us. "Alright...?" I barely managed to get out.

Clara started singing while restocking the boxes. I saw one of the teachers (Dali-Sensei) running to us. "Hey! Stop stacking those!" He called to us. I was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden things happening.

"That's Valac, Clara." Azz said to us. "She's famous for being a weirdo." He whispered. "She's a pain if she gets attached to you so no one goes near her." He explained.

"That's just mean," I responded. "She seems like a nice person! So what if she's a little weird?" I added. "M/n is right! Just cause-"

"Iruma-Kun! M/n-Kun!" Dali-Sensei called us. "And your... Asmodeus-Kun right?" He asked. We all nodded as Clara called us. "I'll leave the rest to you," Dali-Sensei said.

He lifted his finger and a magic spark came out. We floated up in the air -Iruma seemed to have no experience in flying so I held him just in case- and tied us up together. Then we flew somewhere, our packages books following us.

We landed in a random field with our books and Clara. "Iruma-Chi! Azz-Azz! M/n-Kun! What do you wanna play?" Clara asked us.

"Iruma... chi?"
"Azz-Azz-?"
"M/n-Kun?"

"I have lots of things! A Spikey ball! A non-nom picture book! A broken blood stained family murder house set!" Clara held up an off-white, blood-stained carpet. I walked over to her, gently taking it out of her hands.

"Alright, Clara. Let's not touch that." I said, putting it down somewhere. Azz pulled me back so I bumped into Iruma. "Let us flee." He whispered to us.

"Huh? B-but-" Iruma tried to get out. "I know! Let's play murder house!" Clara grinned. She held up a child's drawing of a tree and pointed to Iruma. "Iruma! Please be the tree in our yard!"

Iruma ended up agreeing.

"Beautiful tree!" Clara complimented. "Such a nice tree, hmm?" I asked, indulging in her childish games. "M/n-Kun! Please be the strong wind!" I laughed and kinda jogged around with my arms out, pretending to be wind.

I stopped after a few minutes because she wasn't paying attention to me and I needed to catch my breath.

We played Clara's little games a while longer while she laughed like a child. Iruma and Azz ended up being out of breath after two hours of playing with Clara while I barely broke a sweat.

"I can't... anymore..." Iruma breathed out. "Two hours, nonstop." Azz responded. "Two hours? Jeez, time flew by!" I joked. Azz bolted up, pointing at me.

"How are you now tired yet?!" He demanded to know. "The training I did with my mentors," I responded simply. They trained me to the point where I can run a marathon, 3 TIMES without water to build up stamina.

Torture by the way.

Clara handed me a pack of snacks and a water bottle, doing the same to the other two. "Here! Have a drink. I have snacks too!" Clara explained as I watched her pull the stuff out from her bright yellow pockets.

What the fuck were in those things?!?!

——
[Black_Rose in!]
Hello, my pretty flowers. Sorry, this update is so late and I didn't know how to end this chapter-

Please vote and comment! Give me some feedback, correct my mistakes, tell me who your fave character from 'Welcome to Demon School' Is! Have a lovely day/afternoon/night!

[Black_Rose out]