ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

I slept for a quick nap, waking up about 40 minutes later. "As you commanded, I ensured that lot that bothered Valac will never bother her again." I heard Azz say with a bit of excitement. I was sure that he was bowing with some dirt or something on him. After all, Azz always makes sure to do his jobs thoroughly, and this was the first command Iruma gave him.

"Thanks, Azz-Kun," Iruma responded, unsureness in his voice. "Uhm... you just talked to them right?" he inquired. Iruma shifted his sitting position, making me get up. "Why yes! Extremely peaceful," he reassured. Iruma patted my back as I walked to Clara, asking her for a brush of some sort to fix my hair.

"Thank you Iruma, for letting me sleep on your lap~" I grinned at him, a bit of flirtiness in my voice. "A-Ah! No problem!" He blushed sheepishly. "You slept on-!" SPLAT! da fuck?

Azz was hit with a ball of green paint. "I got a hit!" Clara chuckled, holding up a blob with eyes of different colors. "You get to be my canvas Azz-Azz, 'cause you're wearing all white!" She declared. "Why you-" "Have some slime paint! Iruma-Chi, you get blue! And M/n-Kun you get [Favorite Color]!"

I gratefully took the slime, tossing it up and down with a grin. "I can't! I'm terrible at throwing." he rejected but I took the slime and placed it in his hands. "Iruma-Sama!?" Azz asked shocked. "If you lose, you owe me a drink!!" Clara declared again, throwing the red slime paint.

Azz dodged every one of Clara and my throws but it was so fun. She threw the most smile paint but she seemed to be having a lot of fun. "Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!" She giggled as she rapid fire at Azz, who was covered in slime paint, and Iruma, who managed to dodge everyone.

"Iruma-sama! Please run!" Azz tried to warn but we all just laughed. It was such a good day. The purplish-pink sky faded into a pretty blue with blue-purple clouds, and the red-leaved trees slightly swaying, the warm, sunny feeling and laughter and yelling filling the air. Laughter was bubbling out from me, Clara smiling uncontrollably, Azz drenched in slime, and Iruma laughing lightly.

 Laughter was bubbling out from me, Clara smiling uncontrollably, Azz drenched in slime, and Iruma laughing lightly

I walked out of my house the next day with Azz and Clara outside the gates. "M/n-Kun! We're picking up Iruma-chi!" I laughed, and we walked to his house. "Good morning Iruma-chi!" Clara yelled once we saw him. "Good morning Iruma-sama." Azz added as Clara chanted 'Picking up Iruma-Chi!'. "Morning!" I greeted him as well.

"You're so full of energy first thing in the morning." Iruma smiled at us. Iruma talked to Lord Sullivan as I contacted grammy.

Gay-ngel

Grammy I'm at Iruma's house

Vintage Grammy

Oh, good!

Nice to see you making friends

Gay Angel

Gay-ngel

grammy

there's a reason my contact name is

Gay-ngel

I'm [sexuality]

Vintage Grammy

yes, I know

see you at school

gay little angel

I rolled my eyes at my grandma, Iruma was shocked at something, probably something Sullivan said. After a few minutes, we started walking to school and talking until we were at the school. "Let's go together! Let's go to school together!" Clara cheered super loudly as we walked. "There aren't any set plans for today, so let us head to the cafeteria." Azz offered and Iruma seemed shocked.

"Something wrong?" I asked. Iruma thought for a moment but ended up shaking his head. "Let's go," he said.

"There's so much to choose from!" Iruma gasped

"There's so much to choose from!" Iruma gasped. I looked at the ranks near the food sections. "I'm getting the peek-a-boo lunch!" Clara declared. "oh! What's that?" Iruma asked, pointing to the crest. "Rank Crests!" I responded. "Mhm, your performance in Babyls is ranked and the food you can order is based on your rank," Azz added.

"We haven't been ranked yet so that's all we can order." He pointed to a teeny-tiny section of the menu. "That section is so narrow and tiny!" me and Iruma exclaimed. "Are school lunches free?" I asked Azz. "Yes, they are." Unlike the Above. I thought as I picked out some stuff.

"Eh... I'm not sure what to get. could you order for me?" He asked Azz. "Of course!" Azz responded enthusiastically. "I'll put together a random selection and bring it to you. I chuckled a bit as Clara put some stuff she thought I'd like on my plate. She also put some of her favorites. "Thanks, Clara." I smiled at the green-haired girl.

Iruma sat down with an empty plate as I and Clara finished picking out food. "This seat is mine!" She yelled, sliding into the seat. I sat next to Iruma as Azz came and placed the food and sat down. "My apologies. I had trouble-"

An enormous amount of food was dumped on the table. "Hey! What is all of this?" I and Azz asked the students. "Well someone ordered 50 servings..." a demon with purple skin and blue hair said. "50 servings??" Azz scoffed to himself as I looked around. I saw three demons laughing and snickering to themselves as Azz muttered "Such a low-blow prank."

He turned to Iruma saying "Iruma-sama, let me dispose of-" but Iruma seemed to eat all the food, seemingly stressed or overthinking about something. "Iruma?" I shook the boy a bit and he jumped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, was I not supposed to eat this?? Should I spit it out??" He panicked. I giggled and patted his back. "No, no Iruma, it's alright," I reassured as another plate was placed on the table. iruma devoured it immediately. "You have a big appetite I see..." Azz mumbled as Iruma ate and ate.

He ate to the point of exhaustion.

Not his exhaustion.

The chef's exhaustion.

A purple thing with two yellow dots for eyes, who was named Come-Come, held Clara by her shirt on a pointed bamboo stick. "Take with you," it said. "What in the world?" I asked her as Clara has a cheeky smile. "He played with me! Whenever I come to the school store, he plays with me!" she cheered.

Come-Come shook its head in disappointment. "Not play, Threaten." he corrected. "You are not allowed at the school store. Her power produces what she sees." He held up a book with the title 'People who aren't allowed at School Store' and showed her next to a picture of a boy with short, black hair named Jazz. "Same as Stealing." He talked a bit more until a familiar grumpy voice said a familiar word.

"Silence."

----

{Black_Rose in!]

Hello hello, my pretty flowers. Please vote and comment and I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Please let me know what I can do to make it better!

[Black_Rose out!]