ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

My head was all fuzzy and my vision blurred a little. There was a calming weight on my chest as I got up, making sure the person didn't fall.

The soft breeze tuffled through my [hair type] hair, the jacket that belonged to Grammy laid neatly on my lap.

There was commotion and ruckus from the people near, assuming it was the Misfits Class. "What-" my throat was horse and came out softer than I expected. "What happened?"

"You passed out! Cause of my ring, I'm sorry." Iruma gently played with Alistar as he sat down next to me. "I think it took your energy from you. More than the others." I nodded softly. "It's alright Iruma, It's not your fault." I gently patted his back.

Iruma sighed and nodded, gently holding my hand. Azz came to my side and carefully explained to me what had happened, Grammy and Sullivan had come check out what the commotion was and fed the ring their magic.

They also took a picture, Grammy insisting that I didn't want to be in it. She was right, I didn't like pictures. I gently placed Liam in her hands and got up, Iruma gripping the sleeve of my uniform.

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" He asked softly. "I'm fine-" a wince came out as the pain from the fall came back. I don't know I forgot about that.

Iruma helped me up, despite his shorter size. "M/n?" Grammy gripped my shoulders, seriousness on her face as she stared at me. "Who hurt you?" She asked through gritted teeth, anger in her aura.

"It's-" I paused. If I said Kalego, he would probably get fired. Did I dislike him that much, to get him fired? I mean, sure he did shove me off a cliff but to be fair, he didn't know I had burned wings.

"It's nothing." I mumbled. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered "I forgot I couldn't fly, and I fell and hit my own head." She looked at me, looking at my face for any sign that I might be lying.

"You're so careless." She then laughed. She hugged me as I gave back her jacket. "Thank the demon king you're alright." She said softly.

"Sire, please let me change you bandages." Yuu spoke, bowing slightly, "oh, right! These bandages are all bloody." I let them change my bandages as Yin talked to Grammy. Then she took my little brothers somewhere, most likely home.

After everything calmed down, Kalego decided to bring us back home. Sullivan and Grammy had to go back to what they were doing and Kalego made me stay back for a personal apology. The transporter elevators eventually left.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." He spoke as he bowed a perfect 90 degrees. "It's, it's alright! I'm okay, I didn't get hurt that much." I smiled and made him get up. "It's okay, really."

I gripped his shoulder, tightly, the air completely changing. A dark aura came out of me "But you are so lucky I lied that you didn't hurt me." I spoke, my voice serious and confident.

"Do you understand what my grandmother would've done to you if I responded with your name? You wouldn't be here right now." I released his shoulder, the air turning completely normal again. "I thought that was a harsh punishment so I lied!"

"Of c-course." He stammered, coughing up his stuttering. "I am grateful that you did that for me." I smiled and nodded as another transport elevator came and dropped us off.

After the short elevator ride, M/n met the others who were seemingly waiting for them. Iruma almost immediately threw his arms around M/n's waist, the taller boy being taken aback. "I just realized that you were hurt!! I'm so sorry, are you alright?" The blue haired boy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a scratch!" He laughed, forcing himself to ignore just how close Iruma was by gently moving him away. "It's nothing really." He smiled at the boy and changed topics. "What rank did you get?"

"Iruma-sama!!" Azz called to him, staying by his side. Clara came up to M/n and immediately went by his side, kind of side hugging him.

Gently patting Clara's head, M/n turned his eyes to Azz who huffed, seemingly (fakingly) annoyed. "What's wrong Azz, hmm?" He asked, a small smile on his lips. "We were going to check for Iruma-sama's rank!!" Huffed the pink haired boy.

"Oh, we're we? Let's go see then!" And Azz lead the others to the 'Rank Board'. There, it was stated, Iruma was rank 1, Azz was stated rank 4 and Clara and M/n was ranked 3.

Azz went in a rant about how Iruma should've been ranked higher and such, but Iruma seemed pretty happy with it. M/n smiled, wrapping an arm around his waist and patting his head.

"It's alright Iruma!" He spoke softly. "You can always rank up!" Clara turned around, boasting about how she was a higher rank and bow down to her.

M/n laughed, patting her head too. She smiled happily, laughing as well. Azz and Clara started 'arguing' while M/n laughed, hand around Iruma's waist. He squeezed his waist softly and spoke.

"We should head out, no?" He asked. Azz and Clara stopped arguing and agreed. So they walked back to the classrooms. M/n moved his hand and let it rest on top of Iruma's head as we walked.

Words and voices swirled around the air as we walked around. The rumors were awakening and the voices were talking about us, but we walked around without a care.

Hey guys!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been on recently! I really hope you guys like my chapter and stories. They're like... getting progressively worse as I write them. I'm so sorry for this short chapter- I promise I'll write it longer for the next chapter!

Btw, has my writing style changed?? Cause like it's different but I don't know how it's different. Tell me in the comments!

-B_R