~ Jschlatt ~ Ch.2 ~

N ○ "Come on Tubbo! I can hear him yelling already.."

Tubbo ran behind his older sister, huffing on the way.

Nicole put her hand out to stop Tubbo from running and looked at him.

N ○ "Tubbo.. let me go first so he doesn't hurt you."

T ○ "But Nico-"

N ○ "Shh.."

Nicole creaked open the door, her and Tubbo immediately ducking to dodge a flying beer bottle.

N ○ "Heeeey Schlattttt, we're backkkk."

J ○ "YOU LITTLE SHIT! COME HERE NOW NICOLE."

He stumbled forwards.

Nicole ushered Tubbo towards the staircase, which the boy ran towards and ran upwards quickly.

Nicole then scampered towards Jschlatt, stopping in front of him and quivering slightly.

J ○ "WHERE THE HEEEELL HAVE YOU BEEN!"

N ○ "I.. I told you in the note, we went to manage important business in L'manburg."

J ○ "NEH NMEH MEH, IMPORTANT BUSINESS THIS IMPORTANT BUSINESS THAT, I DON'T CARE! WHAT WERE YOU DOING."

N ○ "Making arrows.."

J ○ "OHH MAKING ARROWS?! YEAAHH ALRIGHT YEAH I UNDERSTAND, THATS TOTALLY FINE NICOLE, MY BADDD."

N ○ "I'm sorry Schlatt.."

A cold, hard slap was planted across Nicole's face, causing her to stumble to the ground.

J ○ "YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO EVEN LEAVE THIS HOUSEHOLD! YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT."

Jschlatt grabbed a beer bottle, still full of its liquids and smashed it over Nicole's head, small shards of glass sticking into her skin.

Nicole gasped and crawled backwards picking out a shard of glass which was located in her forehead, just above her right eyebrow.

She sat upwards, using her hands to keep herself up, staring straight forwards at Jschlatt.

Jschlatt threw his foot forwards, landing an aggressive blow to Nicole, straight in the stomach, which caused her to fall onto her back and wince from pain. 

Schlatt bent down and picked up Nicole by the collar of her shirt, launching her into the wall, causing the paint to crack, and crumble off. 

J ○ "USELESS!"

Schlatt walked over to Nicole and began ferociously slamming his fist into her face, giving her multiple black eyes, a busted lip, and causing her nose to begin to bleed again, a more extreme flow this time.

Nicole tried to block a hit from the old man, making him quite mad.

Schlatt, in his enraged state, began stomping Nicole, aggressively with his foot, missing quite a few times due to being drunk.

Eventually, Jschlatt had enough, he walked away from Nicole, her body laying on the floor, bruised and bleeding. 

Her finger had been dislocated when she'd tried to block an attack.

Tubbo peeked over the upstairs railing, finally seeing that Schlatt had given up and sprinting downstairs to tend to Nicole's injuries.

T ○ "Nicole! Stop letting him do this to you!"

Tubbo had a traumatized expression on his face, this made Nicole feel guilty as she watched Tubbo grab medical supplies from the kitchen cabinets.

N ○ "If I don't let him do it to me, he'll do it to you Tubbo, I can't let that happen, it's my job as your big sister to keep you safe."

Tubbo paused at the words "big sister" looking even sadder than before.

N ○ "Tubbo? C'mon it hurts.."

T ○"I- Yeah, yeah sorry Nicole."

Tubbo rushed back to Nicole, crouching beside her.

He began plucking out some shards of glass from Nicole's arms and legs, wrapping them with bandages as soon as the fragments were out. 

Tubbo wrapped a chunk of ice in fabric and gave it to Nicole, who held it to her busted lip in an attempt to numb the pain it made her feel.

Tubbo jumped up, put the supplies onto a counter and helped Nicole off of the ground. 

N ○ "Phew.. thanks Tubbo, I'm gonna get to bed now, I know it's early but yeah I'm pretty tired and we need energy for tomorrow."

T ○ "A-alright Nicole, goodnight."

N ○ "Goodnight."

Nicole trotted upstairs to her room, tiptoeing her way past Schlatt's door as to not alert him.

She shut her door carefully and quietly, then walked over to her window.

She grabbed a spare sheet and hung it over the window to try to block some of the cold so she could sleep better, although it didn't do much.

Nicole turned off her lights, not bothering to change out of her uniform as she crawled under her blankets, falling asleep almost instantly as the pain from her beating did not allow her to remain conscious any longer.

No dreams were in her head as she slept, only emptiness.

723 Words :))