~ Gone ~ Ch.10 ~

S ○ "NICOLE!"

Sapnap watched as Nicole fell down the 150 foot cliff, tears formed in his eyes, he was sure she'd die from the fall.

Sapnap began crying even harder, as Nicole disappeared into the forest below.

He began sprinting back to Dream's base, tears still flowing from his face.

Sapnap shoved himself into the doors of Dream's office, stumbling inside as the doors shut themselves behind him.

D ○ "Sapnap? What are you doing."

S ○ "Nicole! She's gone! She- she fell off a cliff!"

D ○ "WHAT?! WE NEED HER. TAKE ME TO HER!"

Dream grabbed a radio and whispered into it angrily.

D ○ "All of you follow me, I'll be following Sapnap. I don't have time to wait for the rest of you."

Sapnap ran back out the doors he came in from, Dream running after him.

Sapnap hesitantly led Dream, along with a large group of soldiers to the cliff at which he'd been sitting with Nicole.

S ○ "Down there.. that's- that's where she fell."

Dream signaled his hands in a circular motion and his guards made their way down the cliffside, on a path to the left as Sapnap and Dream followed them.

They began to search the area, looking for Nicole's body, wherever it could be.

Sapnap was trying to find her as fast as he could so he could prevent further injuries from happening to her.

Sapnap pushed aside a pile of leaves and grabbed a green coloured bandana.

S ○ "DREAM! I FOUND SOMETHING.."

Dream ran over to the direction of the yelling and stopped at Sapnap's side.

D ○ "That's Tommy's.. they found her first.. FUCKS SAKES!"

S ○ "What did you even need her for Dream?"

D ○ "Interrogating? Learning their plans? Blackmailing them?! LOTS OF REASONS SAPNAP!"

Dream sighed and clutched his hand into a tight fist.

D ○ "We need to get her back."

S ○ "How do you expect we do that? She's probably guarded, heavily."

D ○ "I. Don't. Care. I don't care if she's locked up in a bedrock box! I'm going to get her back.."

S ○ "Why do you need her so badly? It would probably be much easier to take someone else like Tubbo, or Fundy even."

D ○ "JUST- We need Nicole. Stop asking questions, she's just important. Alright?!"

S ○ "Okay Dream.. calm down."

Dream gave Sapnap a quick side eye before snatching the green bandana and shoving it into his pocket.

D ○ "GEORGE."

G ○ "Yeah? What do you want?"

D ○ "I want you to spy on L'manburg. Figure out how we're going to take Nicole back."

George yawned and rolled his eyes.

G ○ "Whatever, that sounds so boring but at least it isn't cleaning."

Dream nodded and George walked off in the direction of L'manburg.

Sapnap began going back up the cliff, he planned to head straight to his bedroom and do some thinking.