~ Suffer ~ Ch.21 ~

Dream walked proudly into the dark room in which he had imprisoned Nicole.

D ○ "Good morning love~"

He muttered, walking up to Nicole, who was still bound to the two chains tied to the roof.

D ○ "How did you sleep?~"

Dream asked, not receiving a response.

He crouched down to place a kiss onto Nicole's lips, to which she ignored.

Dream tied a chain firmly around Nicole's neck, holding onto the excess, before releasing her from the two chains above.

He began dragging the chain towards the door and leaving the room, to which Nicole followed, regretfully.

D ○ "Are you hungry?"

Silence was the only answer, so Dream stopped and turned to Nicole.

He quickly slapped her across the face.

D ○ "Answer me."

N ○ "I'm. Not. Hungry."

D ○ "Fair enough."

Nicole sighed and Dream continued to drag her along, taking her to Sapnap's room.

He knocked and Sapnap opened the door, as soon as he saw who it was his expression grew annoyed, but at the same time guilty. 

S ○ "What."

D ○ "No need to be so grumpy, I just thought I'd let you see Nicole for a little while, since you two were such close friends before.. y'know."

Sapnap sighed deeply, almost sobbing as he did so.

S ○ "Dream, why can't you just let her walk around freely again?! I mean, it's been five weeks! Surely she's "learnt her lesson" by now! Right?"

D ○ "Sapnap, I need to be sure. Besides, what would you know? You have no idea how annoying it gets punishing people. If I'm going to do it.. I might as well be allowed to have fun while doing so."

Dream grabbed Nicole's arm to yank her closer to him.

He then kissed her on the cheek before shoving her away from him again.

D ○ "I mean-"

P ○ "Dream."

D ○ "What do you want Punz?!"

P ○ "L'manburgs here? For brunch? Remember?.."

D ○ "Right. I forgot about that, Sapnap, Go."

Dream ordered before walking to the dining hall and tying Nicole's wrists to a pole behind his chair.

He finished and sat down in his seat as soon as Wilbur entered the room.

D ○ "Welcome, welcome."

Nobody from L'manburg seemed excited or pleased in any way.

W ○ "Where is she."

D ○ "Hmm?"

W ○ "Fucks sakes, cut the crap Dream, you know we aren't here just to have a nice little brunch with you. Where's Nicole's. You know we only agreed to come because you promised us that we would be able to see her."

D ○ "Ahh yes, if you'd like to see her just come around behind my chair, she's right there."

Wilbur raised an eyebrow and reluctantly began to go around the table, when he reached the back of Dream's chair, he was shocked to see Nicole sitting on the ground tied to a pole, staring at the floor coldly."

W ○ "Nicole?!"

Nicole quickly lifted her head and looked around, she made eye contact with Wilbur and tears began to well in her eyes.

Hearing confirmation that Nicole really was there, the rest of L'manburg ran around to the other side of the table, Tubbo running the fastest.

T ○ "Nicole! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have ran. If I had just stayed and helped you fight Dream off then-"

N ○ "Then we would have both ended up how I am now.."

Nicole reassured Tubbo, trying not to cry in front of all of her friends.

W ○ "Nicole.. there's no need to act brave, we get it, you can let it all out."

Nicole nodded at Wilbur and seconds later tears began to pour from her eyes and she was wrapped in several hugs from the people who cared about her.

Dream scoffed in anger and jealousy.

D ○"Alright. That is enough, you all are here to have brunch not to hug you best friends.."

W ○ "Well get her a seat at the table then."

D ○ "Fine!"

Dream shouted, slamming his hands onto the table and standing up.

He walked over to Nicole and untied the chains keeping her bound to the pole. 

He then grabbed her wrist and brought her over to a chair, chucking her onto it.

Nicole was shocked that Dream did not restrain her to the chair but just sat silently anyway.

Dream looked to Nicole sternly before returning to his seat and resting in it.

Wilbur sighed, bringing his army back to the opposite side of the table to sit down.

Once they were seated, chefs brought in plates of food which everyone began eating instantly.

Nicole savoured the meal as much as she could since it was the first proper meal she'd had since Dream began treating her like a dog.

Nicole put down her fork and sighed.

Then Dream stood up, clapping loudly.

D ○ "Alright everyone! I'm going to go fetch a few bottles of wine for us all! You just wait here and I'll be back in no time!"

W ○ "Whatever. Just hurry up. And you better have red."

D ○ "Of course. Why would I only carry white?  Do you take me for a poor man, Wilbur soot."

W ○ "No! Whatever! Just go!"

Dream began heading down a spiral staircase and Nicole watched him with her eyes until he was out of her view.

She looked around and saw that everyone was unarmed, and minding their own business, so she knew she had to take a chance.

Nicole jumped up from her seat and ran strategically around the table towards the door, she managed to shove it open and began to make a run for it,

There were at least four of Dream's guards chasing her when she reached the giant, locked front entry gate.

She saw she still had distance between the guards, but she could hear Dream angrily yelling from back inside.

Nicole threw herself at the gate and began to climb it, throwing herself down to the other side as soon as she had reached the top.

Nicole looked back to see one guard failing to climb the fence, and the others not even attempting. 

Taking this opportunity, Nicole sprinted in the other direction as fast as she could, away from Dream's base and even past L'manburg.

1002 Words - I know that chapter took forever, I don't have an excuse I just didn't wanna do it.

Thanks for over 700 reads and remember to vote the story if you like it.