~ Square ~ Ch.13 ~

Sapnap grabbed the handles of Nicole's wheelchair and rolled her out of the building before George could.

He began slowly rolling her towards his room.

Nicole smiled as she was taken through the eerie hallways of Dream's base once again.

She was happy to be back with Sapnap, but also regretted her decision, remembering what Dream does when he gets mad.

Nicole contemplated her choices as she was pushed carefully through a door by Sapnap.

He pushed her wheelchair into the corner and sighed, covering his face with his hands.

S ○ "Nicole.."

Nicole looked at Sapnap and he turned his back to her.

S ○ "I'm sorry.. I-it was my fault.. I.."

Nicole could hear Sapnap sniffling, she could tell that he was crying.

N ○ "Hey, don't blame yourself for me falling Sapnap, I slipped, I was silly, but it doesn't matter because I'm here, I'm okay, and most importantly I'm alive and breathing. So please don't be upset, because nothing is your fault."

 Sapnap sniffed a few more times before wiping his eyes, and turning back to Nicole.

S ○ "Thank you Nicole.. I'll try to stop blaming myself but deep down I can't help but feel like it is.."

Nicole chuckled a little bit.

N ○ "If my legs worked right now I'd run over there and hug you so tight you couldn't breathe to shut you up!"

Sapnap's lips formed a weak smile and he laughed at the comment.

Nicole grinned seeing him happy again.

Sapnap took a step towards Nicole, but stopped in his tracks as the door flung open and Dream stepped in.

D ○ "Nicole! There you are. Sapnap.. of course you took her. You stupid idiot."

S ○ "Dream! I- what do you want?!" 

Dream walked behind Nicole, grabbing the handles of her wheelchair.

D ○ "I'm just here to take Nicole, I need to have a conversation with her, is that so wrong, Sapnap?"

S ○ "I swear to god if you hurt her again I'm going to-"

Dream laughed sarcastically for a second.

D ○ "You"re going to do what? Get thrown in a jail cell and beaten for attempting to harm your superior? Sapnap, you're my right hand man, don't let me down with all this stupidity, please, just do your job and don't talk back to me."

Sapnap looked shocked as Dream rolled Nicole from the room.

Nicole sighed as she was pushed out of the door and taken directly to Dream's office.

Dream locked the wheelchair and took a seat behind his unusually large desk.

D ○ "Now Nicole, I'd like to apologise for all of my previous actions towards you, including-"

N ○ "Wait, are you actually being fucking serious right now Dream? After all that torture and abuse you just want to apologise?!"

Nicole said, her tone full of confusion and worry.

D ○"Yes! Yes of course, I've now been witness to your amazing personality and abilities and I greatly regret all of the pain I've caused you.."

Dream replied in an almost flirtatious voice.