~ Dream ~ Ch.5 ~

A filthy rag which tasted like moldy butter was tied around Nicole's head, making it all the way around to her mouth to prevent her from speaking.

Her arms and legs tied together using the same disgusting material, as Georgenotfound continued carrying her through the forest, while speaking to Dream.

G ○ "So Dream? What are we actually gonna, you know, do with her?"

D ○ "Exactly what I told Wilbur? I'm not a liar."

G ○ "Wait so you're actually going to-"

D ○ "Torture her, yes, exactlyyy"

G ○ "Oh, I mean, well, that can be fun sometimes, but she didn't really do anything wrong?"

D ○ "George, she attacked you, personally I would be a bit more upset about that."

G ○ "She was only following orders from her commander, Wilbur. Maybe we could get her to join us ins-"

D ○ "NO! Did you see how easily you defeated her? I don't someone so weak on our side, that would damage my reputation, severely."

Nicole drowned out their conversation, looking at the only view she had, an upside down vision of Dream's soldiers walking along.

She was going to shut her eyes, and pretend to pass out when suddenly the bandana wearing boy from earlier, Sapnap his name was, popped in front of her.

Nicole's eyes widened at the sudden change of sights.

S ○ "Hey!"

He whispered so that his comrades couldn't hear.

Nicole just sighed and looked at him.

Sapnap smiled at Nicole before skipping backwards, away from her.

Nicole shut her eyes and by the time she'd opened them again, she was in a cell.

The cell had hard concrete walls and flooring.

One wall full of tough bars, made of some kind of metal unknown to her.

Nicole pushed herself off of the floor, barely being able to stand due to the pain from he knees.

She carefully wiped some dirt from herself as she took in her new location.

G ○ "Oh, you're awake. I suppose I should tell Dream."

Nicole looked towards the barred wall, how did she not notice him there before?

S ○ "George! Don't say anything yet give her a bit of time to rest before Dream goes crazy on her!"

Nicole felt so blind, he'd been there the entire time too?

G ○ "Fine, I guess that's fair for her. But if Dream finds out it is YOUR fault."

S ○ "Yes, yes, yes. You go do whatever you do George, I'll tell Dream in a little while."

George made a dissaproving noise before walking away to god knows where.

Nicole looked at Sapnap silently as he turned back to look at her.

S ○ "Hey, are you good? I got Punz to bandage your knees so they would stop bleeding."

N ○ "Thanks.."

S ○ "Yeah uh, sorry that Dream's gonna torture you. I would help, but he'd kill me."

Nicole's blank expression stayed, her eyes infested with anger and fear.

Sapnap's weak smile faded away.

S ○ "If you don't want to talk to me I'll go tell Dream you're awake.."

N ○ "G-go on.."

Nicole said this with obvious fear in her voice.

Sapnap sighed and walked away down a long hallway, returning ten minutes later with two men who weren't at the battlefield.

The two men unlocked Nicole's cell and stormed in.

Sapnap looked guilty, more than he should have, as he watched.

The slightly shorter man threw a bag over Nicole's head and the other tied her hands infront of her, holding the end of the rope to drag her along.

Nicole gulped as she was dragged out of the cell, unable to see where she was being taken.

She heard all kinds of conversations as she was taken.

Some talking about fighting, and planning new attacks, others simply chatting about lunch.

Nicole had no idea what was going to happen to her when she reached Dream.

But she didn't have to wait much longer, because she arrived.

She was shoved into a chair, the bag ripped off her head as her vision blurred with a bright, white light.

When Nicole's vision became normal again, she saw Dream sitting across from her, the two men who dragged her in standing behind him.

D ○ "Welcome!"

Nicole rolled her eyes.

D ○ "Don't be like that. Tell me your name."

N ○ "Why should I."

Dream threw a thin, sharp knife at Nicole with two of his fingers, making sure it slid right past her, cutting her cheek.

N ○ "Nicole.."

D ○ "Well then, Nicole, why do you stupid Europeans want independence so badly? Why won't you people just give. Up.

N ○ "Because.. I mean it's only fair. We deserve to be independent, free from your stupid laws that don't even allow happiness.."

D ○ "EXCUSE ME?"

N ○ "You heard me.."

D ○ "DON'T EVEN ALLOW HAPPINESS? GOD YOUR SO IDIOTIC. WHERE'D YOU GET THAT IDEA??"

N ○ "I- I mean.. all your workers seem mi- miserable, back at L'manburg-"

D ○ "SHUT UP ABOUT L'MANBURG! YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK THERE! THAT PLACE DOES NOT MATTER, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE WITHIN THESE WALLS!

N ○ "N-No. My friends will save me soon enough. And they'll kill you!"

Dream re-adjusted his mask and began cackling like he had done earlier.

D ○ "If you think those pathetic assholes are smart enough, or even strong enough to rescue you, you're practically dead already."

Dream scoffed, stood up and grabbed a metal rod that had been sitting in a pit of flaming hot coals.

He gripped it tightly and walked towards Nicole who shook in fear.

Dream looked down at Nicole and began to aggressively whack her with the glowing rod.

Nicole screamed loudly, but they were unheard due to the soundproof walls of the room.

Nicole couldn't run, she couldn't fight.

She had no choice but to suffer.

921 Words! Sorry if the chapters are short, I'll try to make them longer. Be sure to vote if you like the story.