~ Property ~ Ch.12 ~

Nicole rolled backwards and forwards in her newly crafted wheelchair.

N ○ "Wow Fundy, you did a great job, this is actually pretty comfortable and I can move around pretty smoothly."

F ○ "You sure Nicole? I don't want it to break as soon as we get there, or to stop moving halfway there."

N ○ "Fundy it doesn't feel anywhere near breaking, it works perfectly fine."

F ○ "Alright.. if you say so."

Fundy packed the last of his medical supplies into a bag before slinging it over his shoulder.

F ○ "I guess we gotta go now.. to Dream's base. Again"

Fundy stated, walking over and grabbing the back of Nicole's wheelchair.

N ○ "Yeah! Let's go!"

F ○ "I still don't understand how you're excited about this.. they tortured you, yet you're happy to see them again, where's the logic?!"

Fundy began rolling her out of the tent, catching up with Wilbur who was already leaving.

Nicole sighed.

N ○ "You wouldn't get it Fundy.."

F ○ "That's my whole point.. I don't get it."

N ○ "Whatever, it's not important anyway."

Nicole tried to relax during the trip but failed, sulking in her wheelchair, wishing she could stand up and run to their destination faster, to see Sapnap.

Nicole exhaled loudly and began to count every bird she saw for the next fifteen minutes or so before they arrived.

Nicole's eyes lit up as she watched Dream's guards move to the side to make way for her to enter.

Wilbur shouted suddenly, snapping Nicole out of her amusement.

W ○ "WE'RE HERE. BE CAREFUL."

He continued walking into the large building they had all been in before.

Fundy moved a chair to the side, rolling Nicole's wheelchair into its place.

Nicole looked straight ahead, hoping to once again see the bandana wearing boy sitting across from her, but to her surprise, George, Sapnap and Dream were all missing from the table.

W ○ "DREAM. WHERE ARE YOU. WE'VE ARRIVED.."

Wilbur yelled, hesitantly with concern in his voice.

A blonde man, who Nicole recognized as Punz rose from his seat.

P ○ "If you all wouldn't mind being patient, Dream is with Sapnap and George currently, and the three of them should arrive in less than ten minutes. You can chat amongst each other while you wait.'

Punz sunk back into his chair, sighing and blowing a piece of hair out of his face.

Dream came back sooner than expected, immediately bursting through the doors, followed by Sapnap and George, the three of them all looking pissed off.

They angrily took their seats, Nicole finally sitting across from Sapnap once more.

Nicole waited until Sapnap's eyes met her own before greeting him with a warm smile.

Sapnap seemed surprised, but smiled back before snapping his attention back to Dream.

Dream coughed loudly before he began to speak.

D ○ "Welcome back, Wilbur and the rest of L'manburg. I trust you all are comfortable enough in your current seats."

W ○ "Cut the crap, Dream. You said you had a new offer for peace, what is it?"

D ○ "Ah yes, that, well, its quite simple really. In exchange for peace all we ask for is Nicole."

Dream grinned evilly.

W ○ "What about Nicole?"

D ○ "We ask that you give her to us, a trade, Nicole for your peace."

W ○ "Why would we-"

D ○ "I mean, let's be honest, we're going to take her either way, so you may as well do it this way, less effort on our end, and we won't attack you anymore, we'll leave you alone, forever."

Nicole's eyes widened as she listened to their conversation.

W ○ "What do you even want her for? I won't allow her to be hurt and tortured any more! I mean look at her!"

Wilbur angrily gestured towards Nicole.

D ○ "Why we want her is none of your concern, we just ask that you hand her over without a fight."

W ○ "I will not give her to you! She's one of our best soldiers!"

D ○ "Is that all you see her as? A pawn to fight for you?"

W ○ "W-what?! N-no! We care about her! She's our friend!"

D ○ "You may sayyy shes your friend, but the very first reason you turned to was losing a pair of hands to hold a sword in your name."

W ○ "J-JUST SHUT UP! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!"

Dream giggled menacingly under his breath.

D ○ "Someone's a bit angry.. SHUT IT."

As Dream yelled those two words, the doors to the hall they were all in slammed shut and were locked from the outside.

D ○ "Just give up. If you don't let us have her, we"ll take her ourselves, it's about 2 of my men to each of yours at the moment Wilbur and you couldn't even win when it was fair, you don't stand a chance.."

W ○ "I- but-"

Nicole made a loud coughing noise.

N ○ "Wilbur. It's fine, I'll go, trust me."

Nicole winked at Wilbur and waited for his response.

W ○ "Nicole are you kidd-"

Wilbur sighed.

W ○ "Fine.. take her."

George grinned from the other side of the table before running to Nicole and wheeling her away from Wilbur.

D ○ "Wilbur, I can assure you, you've made the correct decision, perhaps I may let some of you see her occasionally since you decided to cooperate."

Wilbur looked down at his feet, guilt from his choice filled his body rapidly.

D ○ "OPEN THE DOORS."

Dream commanded and the giant doors creaked open once more.

D ○ "You all may leave, I shall send a letter with any details about this peace or any other matters around this war."

Tubbo started tearing up as Tommy grabbed his arm, pulling him from the hall.

Wilbur shaking followed after them, which caused Fundy, Niki and the rest of their army to sadly exit as well.

Dream stood from his chair and walked over to the wheel chair in which Nicole sat.

D ○ "Why did you tell him to let you go hm? Seems pretty stupid of you. Letting yourself get caught on purpose."

N ○ "My actions are none of your concern, Dream."

D ○ "They are actually, considering you once again are my property."

992 Words! I want to try to upload the story as fast as possible so it gets more interaction!

Anyways vote the chapter if you liked it and have a good day!