End.

Woopsies guys I forgot about you hehe, here you go

************************

Sapnap sat silently in the dimly lit room. 

Wilbur entered to interrupt the silence.

W ○ "Sapnap."

S ○ "What."

Sapnap spoke in a quiet, broken tone.

W ○ "Staring at her body isn't going to make her spring back to life. You know that."

S ○ "You don't know she's gone. She might wake up."

W ○ "She hasn't had a pulse for hours. She isn't alive anymore, I'm sorry."

S ○ "You don't know that!"

Sapnap rose from his chair, his tone rising too.

W ○ "Don't yell. We've already organised the funeral for tonight. You're only invited because we know she would have wanted you to be there."

S ○ "There is no funeral! She's not dead!"

W ○ "Stop yelling or you won't be invited anymore."

Sapnap scoffed and went silent.

W ○ "I get that you're upset Sapnap. All of us are. But that doesn't change the fact that she's gone."

S ○ "Whatever."

W ○ "You need to calm down, okay?"

S ○ "I said whatever Wilbur."

Wilbur rolled his eyes and walked away from Sapnap, not wanting to evoke anymore anger. 

Sapnap sighed and fell back into his seat.

S ○ "Why did this have to happen to you. I wish I could take your place and just bring you back to life."

He stared at the body, still having hope that it would start breathing again, but the body, being dead, did not.

S ○ "You really are gone aren't you? I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry. This should never have happened I love you so so much.."

Sapnap stood up, he knew that looking at Nicole's corpse would only worsen his mental state.

S ○ "I'll um, see you later." 

Sapnap walked out of the room, and all the way out of L'manburg.

He made his way back to Dream's base.

Everything was quiet outside, it seemed almost abandoned.

Bodies were slung everywhere, likely murdered by Dream in a fit of rage.

Sapnap ignored all of this and made his way to his room, picking out a black suit to wear to the dreaded funeral later that day.

Dream practically broke off the door of the room to enter once he knew Sapnap had returned. 

D ○ "You. You killed her."

S ○ "I didn't kill shit and you know that."

D ○ "Why the fuck did you kill her?!"

Sapnap ignored Dream.

He pushed past him to leave the room and began walking away.

D ○ "DON'T IGNORE ME!"

Sapnap ignored these warnings, and continued to ignore him.

This just made Dream grow more furious.

Dream shot an arrow into the back of Sapnap's leg, causing him to fall forwards.

This was something Sapnap never expected, he didn't know how to react.

Dream ran to him and grabbed him by the neck.

D ○ "WHY!"

S ○ "I DIDN'T!"

D ○ "YES YOU DID I FUCKING SAW YOU!"

S ○ "SHE DIED IN MY ARMS YOU PSYCHO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!"

Dream then snapped and Sapnap could tell.

He pushed Dream off and began to run, despite the arrow sticking out of his leg. 

Dream stayed still, almost as if he was giving him a head start.

Sapnap got out of the building before Dream finally made chase.

By the time Dream got outside, Sapnap had barely made it 10 meters away.

He was quickly caught and slammed to the ground.

S ○ "I LOVED HER, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

D ○ "YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH, YOU CAN BE WITH HER!"

Dream stuck a small blade directly into Sapnap's heart, piercing down as far as he could go.

Sapnap gasped from the pain and simply looked towards the sky.

Dream stabbed Sapnap in many other places, repeatedly, not even caring wether he was dead yet.

Sapnap teared up, he knew that even if he stayed strong enough to live a little longer, nobody would save him.

S ○ "I'm coming."

Sapnap whispered his final words before shutting his eyes and allowing death to consume him.

623 words - if this part of the story can get 10 votes I'll make another story, not Dream SMP related at all

This is the final part! Death.