~ Comfort ~ Ch.14 ~

Nicole opened her eyes, once again finding herself in a room she'd never seen before.

The bed she laid in was quite large and comfortable, although the luxury of the bed, it felt wrong to be in.

The bed felt somehow dangerous, Nicole wanted to leave the bed as soon as she could but she was unable to walk.

Nicole sat in silence, her eyes tearing up as the blanket felt as though it was getting tighter and tighter around her body.

Nicole's panic was forcibly cut short when the familiar man known as Dream entered the room.

D ○ "Nicole! I see you're awake.. that's excellent, I hope you like the room.."

Nicole opened her mouth to complain about the bed but Dream cut her off.

D ○ "How are you feeling, beautiful? You seemed to- Hey! What the hell?!"

Nicole was extremely confused at his sudden worry.

N ○ "What?.."

D ○ "Your eyes.. they're.."

N ○ "They're what?"

D ○ "They're black!"

N ○ "What do you mean they're black?

D ○ "Your irises, both of them, the colour has faded from brown to this.. completely pitch black.."

N ○ "What are you on you psycho! Get me a mirror or some crap?!"

Dream sprinted out of the room, not bothering to shut the door as he returned only ten seconds later.

Dream rushed back to Nicole's side and pointed a small handheld mirror towards her.

N ○ "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!"

D ○ "I DIDN'T DO THIS!"

N ○ "BULLSHIT!"

Dream didn't respond and Nicole sat in silence, shocked.

N ○ "Get me Sapnap.."

D ○ "For what?"

N ○ "Just get me Sapnap and get out you bitch!"

D ○ "Fine.. only for you."

Nicole wanted to gag at the last few words as he left the room.

She looked into the mirror once more before throwing it to the ground, smashing it into heaps of tiny shards.

Sapnap came through the door, seemingly out of breath.

S ○ "Nicole?! Your eyes.."

N ○ "Yes Sapnap I've seen my eyes!"

S ○ "What happened to them?!"

N ○ "I don't know! Come here.. please."

Sapnap nodded and looked to the ground, seeing all of the shattered glass. 

He made his way to the side of Nicole's bed, carefully stepping to avoid cutting his feet.

S ○ "I'm right here."

Nicole gulped and began crying once again, reaching her arms to Sapnap slightly.

Sapnap noticed these actions and leaned closer to Nicole, hugging her carefully.

Nicole sobbed harder and turned herself so that she could embrace Sapnap more comfortably.

She cried for nearly ten minutes, Sapnap staying still the entire time to provide her the comfort she needed.