~ Black ~ Ch.16 ~

P ○ "I've taken five blood samples from her Dream! They're all the same color."

D ○ "Well something has to be wrong with your syringe. Blood does not look like that!"

P ○ "Hers does! Apparently.."

Punz gave a side glance to Nicole who looked extremely anxious before looking back to Dream. 

D ○ "Well why does it look like that Punz?!"

P ○ "Why would I know?!"

D ○ "You're the fucking healer! It's your job to know!"

Nicole stood up and walked over to behind Punz.

She looked at the five samples of her own blood and picked one up.

She examined the color, jet black.

Nicole placed it back down in a panic before stumbling backwards.

N ○ "What.."

Dream stopped yelling at Punz and ran to Nicole's side.

D ○ "Careful, angel."

Nicole rolled her eyes and stepped away from him.

N ○ "I'm fine.. piss off."

D ○ "Attitude, hm. That's alright you're still just as attractive."

Dream said with a smirk.

Punz made gagging noises and Dream spun around to give him a death stare.

Nicole took this as an opportunity to run from the room.

To her surprise, Dream wasn't following her.

Nicole went to Sapnap's room and let herself in, but when she entered she could see that he wasn't there.

N ○ "Huh? Where else would he be.."

Nicole shrugged it off.

N ○ "I'll just go look I guess."

Nicole shut the door behind herself tightly before wandering off, walking down each and every hallway she could find.

She saw one hall which she'd never seen before, but she decided to go down it anyway.

Nicole turned around corners and walked through areas where no lights were lit. 

She had no idea where she was anymore. 

She kept walking, hoping to find someone, anyone, even Dream or George would do at this point.

Suddenly Nicole could hear voices coming from the darkness around the corner.

She crept to the edge of the wall and listened in.

? ○ "You're talking about that Sapnap guy right?"

? ○ "Yes! The one with that white bandana! You know I'm talking about Dream's best friend!"

? ○ "Okay, okay, my bad. It's not my fault I don't pay any attention to those power hungry assholes."

While listening to the strangers talk she heard a familiar voice in the conversation.

T ○ "How do we plan on getting anywhere near him.. he never lets his guard down, you said that yourself Kendrick."

K ○ "He goes into these areas sometimes Tubbo, if we all ambush him while he's alone here, there's no way he'll be able to fight us off!"

? ○ "He can't be that difficult to kill, for gods sakes."