~ Relief ~ Ch.8 ~

Nicole woke up on the familiar concrete ground of her cell.

She picked herself up but immediately sat back down.

Nicole felt an excruciating pain throughout her back whenever she moved.

Nicole looked at her cell door to find Dream staring at her, his mask was covering his face but she could tell he was mad about something.

N ○ "Can I- I help you?"

Nicole spoke, gritting her teeth from the pain.

D ○ "Punz was right, you need to learn manners.."

N ○ "W-what are you talking about-"

D ○ "Don't act dumb with me Nicole."

N ○ "I'm not acting?! What did I do??"

Nicole spoke with a shaky tone.

D ○ "You try to flirt with one of my best men.. for a pathetic escape attempt."

N ○ "What?"

D ○ "I believe you can be good enough to join us. But punishment is required when you stuff up this badly."

N ○ "I didn't-"

D ○ "Shhh."

Dream slammed open the cell door and dragged Nicole back to the same interrogation room as the previous two times.

N ○ "Dream I didn't do anything!"

Nicole shouted as she was thrown into a chair.

D ○ "I'M NOT STUPID YOU BITCH!"

Nicole stared at him, her mouth gaping.

D ○ "I SAW YOU IN THAT TREE WITH MY BEST FRIEND."

N ○ "He di-"

D ○ "DON'T TRY TO BLAME HIM. YOU WILL FEEL PAIN IN RETURN FOR YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR."

Dream held a thick rope in his hand tightly as he stomped towards Nicole, furious.

Nicole cowered in her seat.

Dream held Nicole down on her chair and tied the rope around her neck so tightly that she could barely breathe. 

Nicole's eyes widened, she grasped her hands onto the rope desperately trying to loosen it's grip.

D ○ "YEP, THAT'S RIGHT. SUFFER."

Dream yelled as he grabbed a large bucket.

The bucket was full of water and many ice cubes to keep it freezing.

Dream laughed sarcastically before dumping the bucket's contents all over Nicole.

Nicole was shocked, she was freezing and she could hardly even breathe.

She had no idea what to do as she trembled in fear silently. 

Dream stared at Nicole until the skin on her neck began to turn purple from the rope, then he untied it, finally allowing Nicole to breathe.

Nicole sat in her chair, shivering from both fear and the cold of the water.

D ○ "You deserve worse than that.. but because I'm nice, that's all you'll get for now.."

Dream grabbed Nicole from the chair and dragged her again, all the way back to her cell before throwing her into it carelessly, locking the door and leaving.

Nicole laid on the uncomfortable ground, not moving from the position she landed, sobbing quietly to herself.

She heard occasional laughs from men behind her as she continued to lay on the floor.