~ Sapnap ~ Ch.7 ~

Nicole woke up in a new location once again, this one was white and clean.

She heard people chatting and murmuring around her.

N ○ "H-Hello.."

Nicole spoke looking towards the direction of the noise.

P ○ "Hey! You're awake. It's me again."

N ○ "Punz?"

P ○ "Yep! How do you feel?"

N ○ "I feel fine.. what happened?"

P ○ "Well you started coughing and choking for some reason so now you're in the medical ward."

N ○ "Well nothing hurts? I feel totally normal."

P ○ "Well in that case, Dream said I can take you to George and Sapnap so you can relax outside."

Nicole sighed and rolled her eyes.

N ○ "Mhm."

Punz helped her get up and held onto her arm firmly and he took her towards a large metal door.

He opened it and let go of her arm.

P ○ "There you go. They're out there.. somewhere. This door will lock so you can't leave without them."

Punz gave a small wave before slamming the door behind Nicole, leaving her in a large, open, peaceful field, surrounded by total silence.

Nicole walked towards a large tree which looked over one hundred years old.

She pulled at a branch to see how sturdy it was before hearing a voice from the opposite side of the tree.

G ○ "Sapnap relax! You probably just gave her some expired ass food."

Nicole could tell from the British accent that this was Georgenotfound.

She pressed her back up against the tree and listened to their conversation.

S ○ "No George! You saw that little puddle of black stuff she threw up while she was out!"

G ○ "Probably mold! I'm sure she is fine!"

S ○ "George, I don't think it is! I think its poison or something. Please!"

G ○ "Fine Sapnap! I'll go check around the kitchen just keep an eye on her when she gets here."

S ○ "Thank you George.."

George walked around to Nicole's side of the tree, to get to the door.

George saw Nicole eavesdropping.

G ○ "SAPNAP. SHE'S RIGHT HERE."

George kept walking to the door and Sapnap ran to replace George infront of Nicole.

S ○ "Nicole you're here! You're.. here. So how much did you hear?"

N ○ "Enough, you think someone poisoned me?"

S ○ "Well I don't know- yea- I mean- I just wanted to make sure we don't have a traitor or something.. yea that's it."

N ○ "Awh, that's sweeeeet of you."

Nicole rolled her eyes and looked to the left, smirking.

S ○ "Hey! I didn't do it cause I give a shit!'

N ○ "Mhm!"

S ○ "I didn't!"

Sapnap grabbed Nicole's chin to make her look at him.

Nicole's smile disappeared in an instant.

S ○ "I didn't!"

Nicole pushed him backwards.