~ Battle ~ Ch.4 ~

Nicole sat on her bed.

The fight was in an hour but there was no way Schlatt would let her go.

He'd barricaded the windows and locked the front door.

She had an idea, but no idea if it would work.

Figuring she may as well try it, Nicole got up and walked downstairs where Schlatt was watching television.

Tubbo had already left.

Nicole stuck behind Schlatt and grabbed a dining chair, breaking off one of it's legs.

She crept up behind Schlatt, holding her arms in a swinging position, getting ready to hit him right in the head.

Nicole then took her chance and bonked him right on the head, knocking him straight out which caused him to fall forwards onto the floor.

Nicole grinned wide, dropping the chair leg and grabbing the house keys from Schlatt's pocket.

She unlocked the door quickly and began sprinting, full-speed towards the barren battleground.

Wilbur was standing, planning with the rest of L'manburg, all of who seemed relived to see Nicole running their direction.

Niki ○ "Nicole! Thank the heavens, I was hoping you'd make it in time!"

Niki smiled warmly at Nicole, giving her a short hug.

Tommy stared at Nicole.

N ○ "Yeesss??"

T ○ "YOU missed all the planning!!"

N ○ "Sorry?"

W ○ "Tommy it doesn't matter, Nicole just beat them, I'm sure you don't need a tutorial on how to do that?"

N ○ " Yep!!"

Wilbur smashed the table which they planned on and turned towards the empty field.

W ○ "Everyone, onwards.. try your best."

Nicole unsheathed her sword and walked with the rest of her friends.

Tubbo looked at Nicole, worry filled his eyes as he scouted her prior injuries.

Nicole noticed this, she gave him a quick thumbs up with a reassuring smile, before turning back to the direction she was travelling.

As she looked back, the opposing army was finally in view.

This army consisted of Dream, Sapnap, George, Punz and Eret.

Nicole whispered to Tommy beside her.

N ○ "This'll be easy! It's a 5 v 7 the odds are in our favour!"

Tommy simply gulped loudly and looked down to his feet.

Nicole was caught off guard by the lack of energy from the blonde boy, becoming slightly worried about the fight.

"BEGIN"

These were the last words Nicole heard before both armies stampeded towards one another.

Everything was chaos.

Nicole heard screams, screams of fear, pain, anger, all sorts.

She didn't know that the battle was going to be this intense, she was terrified.

Nicole wanted to run away and hide, but she knew she couldn't, she decided she had to toughen up.

She ran left, where Fundy was pinned down, sword to his neck by the boy with heterochromia, GeorgeNotFound.

Nicole, shaking in fear, forced herself to run faster towards them, holding her sword in the air hoping to get a good swing.

Her sword hit the boy, causing him to release Fundy and stumble backwards, but he didn't run in fear, he only got mad.

He swung at Nicole multiple times, all of which she barely managed to dodge or block, all of her swings were also avoided in return.

Nicole was preparing herself to take a stronger hit, which she was sure would not be dodged.

F ○ "NICOLE RUN!"

Fundy yelled, his voice full of worry for Nicole's life.

Nicole made the mistake of becoming distracted by these words, turning her head back to look at Fundy, making eye contact with him for only a split second before returning her attention to the British boy.

When Nicole went to look at him, he was running at her full speed and took a slash at both of her knees.

Nicole had no time to avoid this attack due to the prior distraction, so the hit landed, making Nicole unable to walk, she fell to the ground.

The blood from Nicole's legs pooled on the battleground as the British boy picked her up, and threw her over his right shoulder effortlessly.

Fundy wanted to help, but he knew his body was in no condition to take on The boy on again, so he picked himself up off the ground and ran towards the opposite direction, towards Wilbur. 

Wilbur had just managed to knock out and defeat Eret, the traitor to L'manburg, when Fundy reached him, exhausted and injured.

F ○ "Wilbur!"

W ○ "Fundy what is it? We don't have time for this!"

F ○ "It's Nicole Wilbur! She.. she needs help! 

Fundy pointed to where he had left Nicole, who was now unarmed, being carried away over George's shoulder as she was unable to get away.

Wilbur began sprinting towards them, Fundy following.

Dream saw the desperation from the two boys and suddenly symboled for his army to retreat, taking Nicole with them.

W ○ "DREAM GET BACK HERE! LET HER GO YOU STUPID GREEN BITCH!"

T ○ "NICOLE NO! PLEASE GIVE HER BACK!"

Tubbo sounded desperate.

F ○ "DREAM, YOU AND YOUR GOONS ARE PURE EVIL!"

Dream grinned under his mask at the pleas.

He cackled, catching everyone, even his own army, off guard, Punz especially.

P ○ "Dream.. shut up please."

 Dream rolled his eyes and yelled at the top of his lungs so that all of L'manburg could hear what he said.

D ○ "IF YOU WANT YOUR STUPID LITTLE FRIEND THING BACK, STOP YOUR STUPID PLANS OF INDEPENDENCE, IF YOU STILL WANT "FREEDOM" WE WILL KILL HER AS YOUR NATIONS PAYMENT. MAKE YOUR CHOICE. THE LONGER YOU TAKE TO MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, THE WEAKER SHE WILL BECOME, SHE WILL BE TORTURED MORE THAN ANY OF YOUR TINY BRAINS COULD EVER IMAGINE. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE."

George began walking again before the rest of Dream's troops did. 

The rest only following once Dream began the journey.

Wilbur was shocked, he didn't know what to do.

Tubbo latched onto Tommy, sobbing loudly into his shoulder as Tommy gently cried too.

Fundy, Niki and Jack Manifold all stood in silence, honouring the possible loss of their friend Nicole, while also looking towards Wilbur for further instructions.

W ○ "EVERYONE, I- I- I don't know what to do.."

Tears began to form in Wilbur's eyes too as everyone took their hats off, standing in an uncomfortable silence as they grieved together.

994 Words - If you see this please vote the story and add it to your library! I hope you have a great day full of good luck and happiness!