Chubby jeekies

Minho put his pencil down and let out a sigh. He had been stuck on the same problems for a while. He still doesn't know why he tries so hard. Jisung was right in front of him with all the answers.

All he had to do was ask. But......

"Yah! Focus on the problem. Your final is coming up and you need to pass to graduate."

There it was, his stubborn boyfriend won't let him cheat. I guess that's the right thing to do especially when you're in college.

But before he could look down at the problem the waitress came over with two americanos and a slice of New York cheesecake. She looked at Minho and smiled, she paid no attention to the other male.

"Here"she placed the plate in front of Minho. "Enjoy" the girl winked at lee know who immediately looked away and smiled at his boyfriend. He pushed the plate towards him.

The waitress finally looked towards jisung and eyed him up and down. Jisung was to busy to care about the girls staring, all that matter was the sweet smell coming from the cake in front of him. He couldn't wait to devour it.

"You've already served us, there is nothing we're missing. " Minho spoke up as he took his eyes off jisung to look at the girl.

The waitress just looked at Minho and back at jisung. She let out a low chuckle and walked away.
Minho watched her disappear while jisung had started eating.

"Min, it's okay. Here try some!" Sung picked up the fork to Minhos face and waited for the older to open up.

The older just looked back at his boyfriend with a serious face. "Love, I'm sorry. I knew she was going to be like that."

Jisung just shook his head. "Min, I don't care if people look at me like that. Or think I'm ugly. Just try some!!!" Jisung had enough a stuffed the fork into Minhos mouth.

A gummy smiled appeared on the younger's face as his boyfriend began chewing. He patiently waited for any comment from the other.

"Soooo?"

"It's okay."

Jisung smile dropped. But then he pulled back the plate. "You're not correct. I'll just eat the rest, how could you say that?!"

Sung took another bite and smiled. He began to wiggle around in his seat. He was happy, he was happy to be eating something sweet and delicious. He didn't honestly care about the girl or the people staring at them.

All he needed was Minho and something sweet to make him happy. And now he had both, so jisung was content.

"Beautiful?"

Jisung stopped his chewing and slowly looked up. A slight blush spread across his face.

"I love you."

Minho couldn't look away, his boyfriend was really beautiful. From his chubby cheeks to his small round tummy. Everything was beautiful about him.

Jisung is beautiful.

To Minho and the everyone else jisung was perfect. For others, he wasn't. He was overweight and fat. In reality jisung's weight was okay and he was healthy. It's just, he wasn't so skinny as he was before.

Minho thought he was more happy now, he didn't care if jisung had gain weight. He's still going to love him just as much. Plus cuddling with him was the best part of his day.

"Min? Stop staring at me, you're going to burn holes through me."

Minho snapped back to the present and looked at jisung again. His cheeks were full from the last bite, those soft round cheeks were the cutest thing Minho has seen.

"My quokka."

Minho smiled softly at sung who was back to doing homework. Speaking of homework he probably should go back to his too.

But he couldn't, instead he watched his boyfriends cheeks deflate after he finished the last piece.

"Min, get back to work. You still have another page after this one."

Minho just sighed but he couldn't argue back. He just listen and picked up his pencil again.

"Min, I love you too."

Yay! Chapter 1
Sending love your way
~Nevaeh