I'll stop talking, if I Were you

3 racha  🐓

3racha

"Yah jisung! Stop playing that song. I'm already embarrassed as it is.." changbin covered his ears when jisung began playing "WOW"

"Aww bin, this was a masterpiece right channie?" Jisung looked over at Chan who had just put on his headphones.

"Wow." Jisung pressed pause on the song. "You guys suck."

Once the song had stopped Chan took off his headphones and looked at jisung. "I can't believe we made that..."

"I know..." changbin still had his ears covered. Jisung on the other hand started laughing. "It's
Not that bad.."

"It's bad jisung."

"Okay, maybe a little but I think it's still really
Good and catchy." Jisung said as he closed his laptop he got up and excused himself. " I'll be right back. I need to pee."

"Just say bathroom jisung." Chan sighed, he can't believe he's been with these boys since high school. Here they are as baby producers, making songs for other people and themselves.

"He's something else.." changbin said as opened his laptop again to go over their last song.

Chan was about to reply when someone knocked on the door. He got up and opened it. It was another producer from the same company, but he was a little older than them. He had a box of snacks in his hand.

"Hey I got extras and wanted to see you if you guys wanted any." He seemed polite at first.

"Oh yeah, thanks." Changbin picked out something and watched as Chan picked the same thing.

"What would Han want bin?" Chan said as he continued to look in the box. He couldn't find anything jisung liked.

"Actually, you can't get anymore. There are still many people left..." the man began to walk away but Chan stopped him.

"We just have one more member, I'll just get something small." Chan was about to look in the box again but the producer began to laugh.  Chan and changbin both looked at him.

"If you all cared about him so much, maybe you shouldn't get him a snack.... If you know what I mean." The producer continued to laugh by himself.
"I mean, come on. You really think people aren't going to hate on you guys because of him."

"I'll stop talking if I were you." Changbin spoke up for the first time. " here, take it the others should be fine." He placed his bag of chips back in the box and watched Chan do the same.

"Get out." Chan began to walk him out. "Oh, and never stop by here again."

Chan closed the door but only for it to open a couple seconds later. Jisung walked in drying his hands on his overalls.

"Woah, what happened? You guys look pissed, are you still mad at me for playing wow." Jisung giggled to himself but stopped when he was engulfed into and hug by his hyungs.

"Aww guys, what's up with the hug. I wasn't gone too long was I? I just peed, I promise."

The two older males let out a sigh.
"Shut up ji, just hug us back."

Sending you a virtual hug 🫂
~Nevaeh 💖