Handsome

Jisung began to laugh to himself as he looked at the photo book in his hands. He was completely heartbroken by how cute his boyfriend was as a kid. He's chubby cheeks were just like his.

Ms Lee took a peek at the photo jisung was looking at and smiled as well. Her son alway loved taking photos wherever he went. He always said he didn't want to forget precious memories.

The photo album could go on and on with baby photo, but jisung couldn't take his eyes off that photo. He felt so happy and warm inside, he's felt his inner child heal a little bit.

If Minho had somewhat of a happy childhood, then so did jisung. They can't completely change the fact that they both had family problems or that they did feel hopeless at some point. Everything has passed, they're healing slowly but surely.

"Mom, where's Soonie?" Minho walked into the kitchen with Doongie in his arms and dori following him. "I can't find him in my roo- woah what are you two looking at?" The dancer placed down his child and walked over to the table, taking a seat next to his boyfriend.

"Aww, my little boy is now grown up. Look at how adorable you were!" Ms lee could never get tired of going through these photos. She turned the album over to her son, showing him a birthday photo. "My baby..."

Jisung smiled to himself as he continued to look down at the same photo. Min was probably in middle school at this time, he was dressed up nicely, probably for a dance or something. He was handsome as always, but jisung couldn't stop smiling at his boyfriends round cheeks.

If only he could have a chance to squish them. But now Minho has lost all his baby-fat and has a sharp jawline and nice cheekbones.

Jisung looked up at his boyfriend and shook his head in disappointment. A small pout was already forming.

"What?" Minho placed his hand on his boyfriend shoulder. He leaned in to look at the photo jisung hadn't moved on from.

"Oh, mom I thought you lost this photo..." Minho pulled the album closer to him. He examined the photo before smiling to himself.

"No, who told you that?" Minho's mom looked at him confused. "You're probably thinking of some other photo. But I actually found that photo. It was in my old wallet."

The dancer looked at jisung who was already looking at him. "Yeah, I had really chubby cheeks back then."

Jisung felt a little sad that his boyfriend was always pretty, even when he was younger . He was handsome to everyone, he was tall and fit...... and he was the most humblest person he'd even met.

Screw the people who call him heartless, they never met the real Minho. They never gave him a chance.

He was beautiful

Something that jisung wasn't...

Minho looked over to his boyfriend who had a blank expression. He was probably lost in thought, so Min reach his hand over to pinch one of his favorite features of his boyfriend. His soft round cheeks.

"Cute."

Jisung looked at min not doing anything about the pinching. Instead, he did the same. He pinched Minhos cheek. Even though he had a slimmer face, jisung still grabbed enough to pinch.

Ms lee was so confused on what was going on. But she just continued to go through the photos, leaving the boys in their own world.

"Min, my cheek actually hurts..... let go." Jisung smiled but winced a little at the pain it caused. Minho let go and placed a kiss on the red mark left. He apologized as he softly rubbed the spot with hi thumb.

Jisung continued to look at Minho, he was really lucky to have him by his side. Even through everything, Minho never left him.

"You're so handsome." Jisung said smoothly, taking Minho by surprise. The older just laughed.

"I am, aren't I?" He winked at the younger also giving him a little smirk. This caused jisung to sigh but still smile.

"And you're beautiful jisung." Minho leaned in to kiss his boyfriend's forehead. "I know it's hard to believe these words, but trust me when I say you're beautiful." He whispered the last part as he pulled away. He got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"How does miso soup sound? It's getting colder outside, let's make something warm to eat."

Ms lee agreed with jisung. Let's eat well.

.......

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
How can someone be so cute
☹️
I need to squish those round cheekies...

I hope you all are doing well, I'm sorry I'm not really updating with my other book. Updates depend on how am feeling...