Mood swings

"Ji?"

"Jisung, your nose is bleeding" Chan got up and quickly got some paper towels that were near them. He gently placed under the youngest's nose. "Look up kid."

Jisung slowly looked up, but the more he placed his head back the more he felt like he was going to pass out.

All three boys had been up for hours working on their new songs. Even though there's aren't really recognized like the others, they still put their all into producing.

"Hyung, we should call it a night. It's already 4am... we still have one more day." Changbin ran his hand through his messy hair. He looked over to the youngest and noticed how his eyes were slowly closing and opening.

"Yeah we should go home." Chan removed the tissue from jisung nose and wiped off the excess blood. "There, no more bleeding."

"Thanks hyung..." jisung closed his laptop and placed it in his backpack. "I'll work on my part when I get home."

"Jisung, you need to rest. You've had three nosebleeds tonight. Don't pretend I don't know what that means. " changbin put on his coat and walked over to Chan to help him with the computer. "You're overworking yourself."

"Since when was it bad to overwork? Huh? We're not going anywhere with our music! I'm so sick and tired of not being recognized, we fucking work day and night with all our songs, and yet we're nothing!"
Jisung could feel him breathing deeply, anger got the best of him. It could be because he's sleep deprived or maybe jisung was done with everything.

"Han, I know our results aren't the best but that doesn't mean it's the end..." Chan looked over to jisung with a serious look. "Why are you thinking we're nothing? Did you always think that?"

"N-no.. it's just-I......I need to go.." jisung pushed passed chan and left. He walked out of the company and took himself "home"

Chan was mad and probably changbin as well . All because jisungs mood swings..... was it because he stopped taking his medication? Or was it because of his new eating habits.

Binge, then starve, jisung didn't have much control anymore with his body and how he treated it. He knows he's not okay, but what can he do.... Just live with it.

.....

Jisung put the code into the door and listened as it unlocked. He's eyes felt so heavy and his head was pounding.

"Sung? Have you been up the entire night?"

"Yes Jun..." jisung smiled softly at his bother. He placed his backpack down and laid on the couch. "Hey, do you have any headache medicine?"

"Yeah, are you feeling sick? Did you eat dinner, I packed you leftovers. Did you take it?" The youngest of the two walked over to his older brother and handed him two pills.

"Hyung, did you eat?"

"Yes, stop worrying."

......
Double update :)

🐰 =beautiful 💕

🐰 =beautiful 💕