Big hug?

Chan looked over at changbin who was already looking at him worriedly. The youngest of the three hadn't said anything yet. The silence was killing them.

"Jisung, if this is about the argument we had... then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you of thinking that." Chan gently patted the younger's thigh.

"No... no..no. You don't have to apologize, I should be that one to be sorry." Jisung looked at Chan. "I had no right to say that. Especially to you two."

Jisung looked away the leader and at hands. "You two work so hard, you didn't deserve that. I'm sorry, I'll work harder."

"Han, you don't need to work harder, you and Chan are already working hard enough. It's just the unfair treatment we receive. But look, today we realized that our music is actually reaching out to people." Changbin stood up and held out both his hands, one for Chan and the other for jisung. " I don't know about you all, but that makes me feel so proud of us."

Chan grabbed changbin's hand and smiled. "Aww Binnie....you're going to make me cry." The older got up but didn't let go of SPEARB's hand.

"Sung?" Changbin hand was still waiting for jisung's. Their Maknae was still sitting down looking at hands. He didn't understand why they should forgive him so easily.

Maybe they were tired of him. They were probably sick of him needing attention. He does get annoying, jisung knows it. Maybe if he wasn't like this, people will start liking 3racha more.

He wouldn't be such a burden to anyone.

Jisung put on a small smile and grabbed changbins hands. He slowly stood up. "Still, I'm sorry for saying that about us. I let stress get the best of me."

Changbin continued to accept jisung apology. But chan just looked at jisung, something deep down was telling him that something wasn't okay.

"Hey, we should probably go home. It's getting late, and I'm pretty sure Innie and Felix miss you." Jisung zipped up his jacket getting ready to go his own way.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the studio, and please get some sleep, no more producing today." Changbin hugged jisung first then Chan. After that, he left going his own way. Now it was just Chan and jisung.

"I should probably go too hyung. See you tomorrow." Jisung turned around, but before he could take one step, he felt Chan grab his arm.

"I'll walk you home. Jeongin is with his parents tonight." Chan said.

"Oh. Okay." Jisung led the way. The walk was quiet, no one was able to make small talk. But that was until Chan didn't realize where he was going.

Chan cleared his throat and looked over at jisung. "Hey sung, I think we're going to wrong way.." Chan turned around and noticed he actually had no idea where he was.

Jisung froze.... He totally forgot he hasn't told anyone about staying with his brother. "Oh.... Umm I'm actually staying with my brother. I kind of fought with my parents. So I'm giving them space..." jisung explained.

"When did this happen ji?" Chan didn't know how to feel.

"Not to long ago, don't worry. I'm fine now." Jisung looked over at the older and smiled. "It was a stupid fight. I'm okay."

Chan's heart broke more and more when jisung kept lying. But he's not going to keep pushing it. The truth will eventually come out one day.

Chan just nodded. They continued the walk in silence.

"Well hyung, I'm..home. Thanks for walking with me. Text me when you get home." Jisung put in the code and opened the door.

"Wait sung.." Chan put his foot out before jisung can close it.

"Yes hyung?" The younger looked up.

"Big hug?"

Jisung froze in his spot. Automatically his body moved towards chan. He leaned into the leaders chest, listening to the steady heartbeat. Chans scent was relaxing for jisung, it wasn't to strong, but it was enough to be noticeable.

Chans arms wrapped around the younger's small body. Jisung always fitted in his arms perfectly. Each of the seven boys were puzzle pieces to Chan. They each made him complete.

"You can always talk to me Han...you know that right?" Chan felt the younger's head go up and down as he nodded.

Jisung hated himself so much.

.......

I almost made myself cry with this chapter. Today I'm more on the angsty side, sorry 😞.
I wonder how it feels to receive hug from the kids, especially Chan..... imma make myself cry 😔

Take care, and love yourself

Take care, and love yourself. I know it's hard, but take it slow. One day at a time 💕
~Neveah 🤍